Trump Disqualified - Booted Off Colorado Ballot

I certainly don't recall that in that case. As you've seen and certainly should know, my jeering is usually reserved for retaliation. Were you being a goober?
I’m being a little snarky, but ignore that aspect, and focus on the important part.

I’m being a little snarky, but ignore that aspect, and focus on the important part.
It's case law. It just governs the manner in which statutes are applied. But no, when operating legitimately, the judicial branch does not legislate, as Roberts did when he unconstitutionally rewrote the penalty imposed by the Applied Communism Ac--I mean--the Affordable Care Act into a tax.

Without Roberts, Obamacare would never have been, and neither would have been the installation of Joe Biden, or January 6.

He could be a willing operatist for the globalists, but I think it likely they have something on him, and I think its related to Epstein's industry.

But case law is not statutory law, and only governs how cases will be decided. If the SCOTUS rules that Presidential Immunity applies in Jack Shi---I mean Jack Smith's cases, then every other judiciary must rule the same way. But no one goes to jail for defying precedent.

That's why Shi---I mean Smith wanted an immediate SCOTUS ruling. Dems are already trying to force Thomas to recuse himself.

I also believe that may be behind the leftists' agenda on the CO SC. The Dem's are already trying figure out a way to get Thomas to recuse himself.

Last edited: