Trump is a no show for GOP debate.

Bruh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I love the way he refuses to allow the media to control him.

aleshanee said:
Bruh said:

yeah..... i noticed that too........ he doesn;t want to answer driect questions asked by megan kelly, concerning some of his own comments .... and since he can;t coerce the networks to ban her from the debate panel he picks up his toys and goes home....  ::) ......

wow... that;s really responsible leadership........  ::)

That's the narrative Fox is spinning. It's not the entire story. Trump has clearly said he isn't going primarily because of what Fox said to him yesterday... When they compared his argument with Megyn to being unable to deal with Putin or Iran.

They were horribly dishonest. They wouldn't have said this to any other candidate. Not one.

Trump has pointed out just how unfair Megyn was. She constantly using false dilemmas in her questions. Heck she had Michael Moore on her show last night to make fun of Trump. Fox is going to lose this one and lose big.

Trump doesn't have to attend. He can answer some other networks. Questions. Megyn isn't anything special when it comes to asking questions..

Heck the RNC just took a debate away from CNBC. This isn't something new. Gingrich is famous for a short time when he bashed the media in 2008.

The media is trying to drive narrative. I'm glad that Trump isn't allowing that to happen. Heck. Obama hasn't let Fox have anything for a long time and no one is saying he can't deal with Putin because he is scared of Fox. Such arguments are nothing more than false dilemmas.

Bruh said:

I don't love the way he often can't control himself. Like obsessively tweeting early into the morning about a women he calls "a third-rate journalist cuz "she wasn't nice to him"  :'(  :'(

:)

From the campaign of Ted Cruz comes this gem....

kwHqPv1.png

Wonder if it's made here in America, unlike the "Let's Make America Great Again" hats, which some pictures have shown, are made in China. LOL!!

(edit to add...okay, the "official" M.A.G.A. hats, sold on Trump's website, are made in the USA. The pictures that show the 'Made in China' tag are fake, and not endorsed by the Trump campaign)

I'm sure Trump will have some kind of response, if he hasn't already done so. Perhaps a "At Least I'm Not A Canadian" hat with a red, white & blue color scheme.

Just John said:
Bruh said:

I don't love the way he often can't control himself. Like obsessively tweeting early into the morning about a women he calls "a third-rate journalist cuz "she wasn't nice to him"  :'(  :'(

Just John.... You'd do the same thing. If you wouldn't.... you'd think about it....

She has been driving an anti-Trump message since day one. She has National Review on her show to bash Trump for an extended period of time. She still drives the discredited narrative that Trump hates women..... when he's done the exact opposite.

Journalists shouldn't be setting up "false dilemmas" like Fox is doing to try and trap candidates in their questions. CNBC did it... the lost a debate to the RNC. Fox is doing and the RNC is too scared to call them on it. Trump isn't. Which is why he's going to win this one.

He's proving that he will not accept a bad deal. That he'll not take any deal that placed in front of them.

Did you watch OReilly last night? Bill was practically begging Trump to change his mind. Bill wouldn't even talk about Fox's comments to Trump. They know they messed up.

aleshanee said:
i don;t pay much attention to the news casters comments...... i saw the video and heard the questions megan kelly asked him myself .... and i have also seen numerous videos of trump making disparaging and downright revolting comments to and about women....... i didn;t like it when he said those things from the start... and it;s one of the reasons i don;t like him.. at all.... now........

i thought megan kellys questions to him concerning those comments were very fair....... if he answered them maybe he could clear up some of the misunderstanding..... if that;s what it is.... concerning his comments......... but by running away all he does is make people like me, like him even less....... if he thinks he;s going to waltz into the white house by alienating more and more people every day....  he might have another thing coming.......

What was fair about it?

Megyn used the "false dilemma" of the "war on women" to stage her question. She tried to drive the narrative. She had her answer already. She didn't want an answer.

To answer your question. Trump has done much for women. Women lead some of his companys. He even promoted women over men his Apprentice shows. He's had multiple women partners to come out and discredit the narrative that Megyn Kelly tried to present.

Megyn Kelly isn't a journalists. He's "eye candy" for the network.

Did you see her interview with Harold Stern? Do you want to see it?

HeDied4U said:

kwHqPv1.png

Wonder if it's made here in America, unlike the "Let's Make America Great Again" hats, which some pictures have shown, are made in China. LOL!!

I'm sure Trump will have some kind of response, if he hasn't already done so. Perhaps a "At Least I'm Not A Canadian" hat with a red, white & blue color scheme.

They've had plenty of debates already. They are having too many.

The ONLY reason they are having the amount they are having now is for the money. For ratings. For ad revenues. Its not about the candidates. Internet news has destroyed that argument.

Its like the situation with all the college bowl games.... Who really cares about them? Its just a way for fans to spend their money and pretend they're really getting something in return.

praise_yeshua said:
HeDied4U said:

kwHqPv1.png

They've had plenty of debates already. They are having too many.

The ONLY reason they are having the amount they are having now is for the money. For ratings. For ad revenues. Its not about the candidates. Internet news has destroyed that argument.

Its like the situation with all the college bowl games.... Who really cares about them? Its just a way for fans to spend their money and pretend they're really getting something in return.

On this we agree.

I'd like to see fewer "formal" debates and more town hall type events.

aleshanee said:
praise_yeshua said:
aleshanee said:
i don;t pay much attention to the news casters comments...... i saw the video and heard the questions megan kelly asked him myself .... and i have also seen numerous videos of trump making disparaging and downright revolting comments to and about women....... i didn;t like it when he said those things from the start... and it;s one of the reasons i don;t like him.. at all.... now........

i thought megan kellys questions to him concerning those comments were very fair....... if he answered them maybe he could clear up some of the misunderstanding..... if that;s what it is.... concerning his comments......... but by running away all he does is make people like me, like him even less....... if he thinks he;s going to waltz into the white house by alienating more and more people every day....  he might have another thing coming.......

What was fair about it?

Megyn used the "false dilemma" of the "war on women" to stage her question. She tried to drive the narrative. She had her answer already. She didn't want an answer.

To answer your question. Trump has done much for women. Women lead some of his companys. He even promoted women over men his Apprentice shows. He's had multiple women partners to come out and discredit the narrative that Megyn Kelly tried to present.

Megyn Kelly isn't a journalists. He's "eye candy" for the network.

Did you see her interview with Harold Stern? Do you want to see it?

i have seen all of trump i care to see........ i have seen far more of him making speeches and heard far more of his revolting comments than i have ever heard or seen of megan kelly....... but it;s not about her comments concerning him.... it;s about his comments concerning women in general.... and so far all i have heard from him is negative and downright nasty....

maybe there is an ideal "type" of female he likes and desires to promote...... most men do have a perfect ideal type in their mind.... . but on the whole i feel like he has a very poor view of women in general .... and no real respect for women at all unless we can fit his perfect image of the ideal.....

and that;s not something i get from listening to news commentators.... that;s something i get directly from listening to him........in my opinion he is nothing but a pig.... and not fit for the nations highest office by any account...... and i don;t care how many of his paid female supporters and business partners come out to say otherwise....... anybody can pay for lip service.... even if they are not a billionaire........

I have a few women acquaintances that feel the same way you do. I can't reason with them at all about it. They just shut me down and get mad at me... :)

Trump isn't the best but he certainly isn't the worst when it comes to women.

Can you name some specific that he said that you don't like? I know he went overboard on the "bimbo" comment but he came from a different generation and that word was used extensively. It does fit Megyn in some ways. Blond isn't her natural hair color and up till recently... it was rather obvious that see was looking for attention in the way she acts and the cloths she wears.

Its really no different than a man.... (which the term bimbo can also reference...) playing the "pretty boy" to get ahead. You have that in news as well....

aleshanee said:
and by the way.... i never saw "the apprentice"..... i am not much of a tv watcher to begin to with.... but i especially despise so called "reality" television shows.......watching the trump campaign it;s almost as if that;s what he thinks running for president is.... reality tv...... i;m tired of him already.... time to change the channel........

I hear that argument too....

He's being sincere. If you going to hold the "reality" show over his head from now on..... Then how can you ever take him seriously?

Staying away from the debates is pretty serious. Its not a "show".

I watched some of the apprentice. It actually gives some insight to how the corporate world really works. Also, the Celebrity show let you see just how all these "stars" really are. I have some friends that really liked Clint Black..... and he was down right nasty.

I generally don't watch reality TV.... buts it because of who's on there.

aleshanee said:
i;m not mad at you....... i just disagree with you....... :).. .... and yes..... you will have no more success reasoning with me on this issue than you do with the other women you know..... trump went too far.... and he went into the sewer.... and there is no coming back from there to blend back in with the rest of us without taking a bath....... and i don;t think that;s something he even knows how to do anymore coz he seems to have lost his soap.....

i am not going to repeat it here..... but the word he used to describe hilary clintons loss in a past debate and the things he said and implied about her were nothing but vile filth.. ....... i;m no hilary clinton fan by any means....... but he had no business saying any of that........ and then he made it worse by trying to explain it away instead of just apologizing....... .... that;s like somebody sticking their foot in their mouth.... then trying to run with it still in there.........

I think it was a very poor choice of words but I don't think he meant that way. He gave a clear reference from where a AP journalist used the word to describe a failing campaign a few years ago. I've heard the word used in that manner before for other campaigns. You didn't see the media talk about that. They didn't care. They wanted to bash Trump.

I don't think he knew what the old yiddish/middle German word. You have to realize that Trump is 69 years old.

and that;s just one thing he said .... there are other many things i have heard including the "bimbo" comment..........  it might very well be an accepted term from a previous generation..... but it;s not the previous generation that is going to decide this current election..... he should have kept that in mind and realized we were all hearing his comments...  instead of playing the fool in front of his hard core supporters who will accept anything he says..... 

You're right. He's surrounded by old friends that are from the same era. He should apologize for mistakenly offending others. You might see that side of him. I hope we do...... but he's not  the only one. Clinton has never done anything wrong. Neither had Obama. Neither has the average Independent Fundamental Baptist pastor. Even when they do....it must have been God will to be that way.... :)

Not making excuses for bad behavior. Trump is wrong in this. On a scale of 1 to 10.... I'll give him a 3 on this.

but as far as megans kellys hair goes........ do you really think that golden fluff on top of donald trumps head is his natural hair color?...... is it even his natural hair?....... if we are making a list of people playing the "pretty boy" he has to be close to the top..... ....

LOL. You might be right. I don't think it looks good myself. He says that his wife is the only one that cuts it. I don't think its entirely the right color. He might use something to get the gray out. I don't really think he plays the "perty boy" like some. He might have a touch of it. ;)

but all women on tv .. and men included...especially in the news... alter their appearance and change things about themselves to try to get ahead.... they have to if they want to keep their jobs.... .... ... tv news is every bit as much entertainment as every other part of television.... and the whole purpose of tv is to sell you something by showing you countless intelligence insulting commercials......  but you won;t see those commercials if you are not already tuned in to something you like to see....... ...

True.... but think she has been "looser" than others. Now that she has somewhat of following. She's "cleaned up" a little. Oreilly uses his own camera on his show. Even when someone comes in studio..... if you pay attention.... His camera always stays on him. They have it set to blur him out slightly so you don't see how old he really is.

but it;s not what they do with their hair brush or their makeup that gets them into trouble..... it;s what comes out of their mouth..... you would think a man who desires to be president would have learned that by now..... .... if he does get into the white house and starts popping off at people like vladmir putin and other world leaders like that it won;t be tv ratings he will be in danger of losing..... he will risking things far worse....... and as a nation i don;t think we can afford that........

You could apply that same standard to anyone running for President. They all will change when they get the position. He's not going to call Putin a "beefcake" or send some bacon to the leader of Iran.

We can disagree. Thanks for hearing me out. I know you always do and I appreciate it. :)

Bottom line is Trump isn't playing by the rules and the Establishment are appalled.
How can anyone not enjoy what he's doing to the media?

The media is scared of him and everyone in the GOP is scared of him as well. Because they know that Trump will fight back based on THIER record and he will speak it in laymens terms so everyone will understand what he's saying and what's really going on. And he's sarcastic about it which they really really hate and he's just giving them what they give us.

People keep saying he's "full of himself". Well guess what? So is every single person in Washington. They think we the people are to stupid to understand what's going on and if that's not insulting I don't no what is?

Forget Fox, CNN, MSNBC, GOP and the Democratics. They don't make laws based on "OUR" good but based on "THEIR" good.

The GOP has ALLOWED everything that's going on right now because THEY THE GOP are still in power and are on THEIR gravy chain and could give a rats --- about me and you. And if you think otherwise your are "hoodwinked ".

but as far as megans kellys hair goes........ do you really think that golden fluff on top of donald trumps head is his natural hair color?...... is it even his natural hair?....... if we are making a list of people playing the "pretty boy" he has to be close to the top..... ....

(Spits out milk!!!!)

What PY fails to mention is the Megyn Kelly was also a corporate lawyer for a Fortune 100 company. Not typically a "bimbo" job. But then that would get in the way of his little "war on women". :)

All Kelly did was quote Trump's word's back to him. and they weren't only the words that he used against Rosie O'Donnell. Ol' Donald didn't like that.

Now I do find it refreshing that Trump has taken on the PC crowd. While it has been corrective in some ways of just being more polite and conscious of other's handicaps, It has gone wayyyyy overboard. Trump has done us a favor. But the following remarks reflect Trump's value of women only when they are "beautiful" or when they agree with him. And some creepiness about dating his daughter if she wasn't his daughter.  ??? (Plus I through in a few choice outlandish narcissistic comments.) 

?You know, it really doesn?t matter what the media write as long as you?ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.?

?All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me ? consciously or unconsciously. That?s to be expected.?

?I?ve said if Ivanka weren?t my daughter, perhaps I?d be dating her.?

?I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I?m more honest and my women are more beautiful.?

"My IQ is one of the highest ? and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

Trump was confident that ?people would vote for me.? Why? ?Maybe because I?m so good looking,?

About Carly Fiorina: ?Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that???

About Arriana Huufington: "Because she is a dog who wrongfully comments on me"

He once sent New York Times columnist Gail Collins an angry letter about a column she?d written with her face circled and the comment ?The Face Of A Dog!?

?People would have been more forgiving,? said Trump, ?if he?d had an affair with a really beautiful woman of sophistication. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe were on a different level.?

"It's certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on 'The Apprentice' were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal."  (Because he was the person deciding).

When a lawyer facing Trump in 2011 asked for a break to pump breast-milk for her infant daughter, The Donald reacted very poorly. "He got up, his face got red, he shook his finger at me and he screamed, 'You're disgusting, you're disgusting,' and he ran out of there."

"While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct."

?My favorite part [of 'Pulp Fiction'] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: 'Bitch be cool.' I love those lines.?

".@megynkelly recently said that she can?t be wooed by Trump. She is so average in every way, who the hell wants to woo her!"

"Now grotesque @BetteMidler is into the Trump act --- trying to become
relevant again."

?Little Katy, third-rate journalist,? Trump declared during a bitter peroration about the ?absolute scum? who allegedly populate the news media and report ?dishonestly? on his triumphal march to the White House.

Just John said:
What PY fails to mention is the Megyn Kelly was also a corporate lawyer for a Fortune 100 company. Not typically a "bimbo" job. But then that would get in the way of his little "war on women". :)

So the "lawyer" defense destroys everything I said?

Ted Cruz was a lawyer. The idiot didn't even know he was a Canadian citizen till a couple years ago. I bet Ransom didn't have any problems with it...

All Kelly did was quote Trump's word's back to him. and they weren't only the words that he used against Rosie O'Donnell. Ol' Donald didn't like that.

No. She framed the question with a "false dilemma" argument. A professional "debater" like yourself is ignoring it.

?You know, it really doesn?t matter what the media write as long as you?ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.?

Harsh but kinda of true. I wouldn't have used the last part. Not mention he said it 25 years ago. I said some things years ago that I'd be ashamed to admit. I'm certain you've done the same. You might want to review the part about "cast the first stone".

?All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me ? consciously or unconsciously. That?s to be expected.?

12 years ago. It was a mistake. Plus... it was good for business.

?I?ve said if Ivanka weren?t my daughter, perhaps I?d be dating her.?

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-date-daughter/

?I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I?m more honest and my women are more beautiful.?

Marketing. He shouldn't have said it. Also, its obvious he has a poor sense of humor at times.

"My IQ is one of the highest ? and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

You're the one bragging about Ted Cruz IQ. I reckon its alright if you do it....

Trump was confident that ?people would vote for me.? Why? ?Maybe because I?m so good looking,?

Joke

About Carly Fiorina: ?Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that???

Probably his worst mistake. He backtracked on it.

About Arriana Huufington: "Because she is a dog who wrongfully comments on me"

Arriana is an idiot. Calling her a dog is a little much but its not about her being a women.

He once sent New York Times columnist Gail Collins an angry letter about a column she?d written with her face circled and the comment ?The Face Of A Dog!?

See above....

?People would have been more forgiving,? said Trump, ?if he?d had an affair with a really beautiful woman of sophistication. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe were on a different level.?

Provide the evidence. Which.... by the way... you haven't for anything.

"It's certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on 'The Apprentice' were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal."  (Because he was the person deciding).

12 years ago. Part of the program. Marketing.

When a lawyer facing Trump in 2011 asked for a break to pump breast-milk for her infant daughter, The Donald reacted very poorly. "He got up, his face got red, he shook his finger at me and he screamed, 'You're disgusting, you're disgusting,' and he ran out of there."

Elizabeth Beck is the only one saying this.

?My favorite part [of 'Pulp Fiction'] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: 'Bitch be cool.' I love those lines.?

Have you watched that movie? Samuel is a good actor.

".@megynkelly recently said that she can?t be wooed by Trump. She is so average in every way, who the hell wants to woo her!"

She lied and he was mad. She was just as guilty as he is.

LOL. Five admissions couched with "mistakes" or he "shouldn't have". Two you challenge the truth of, three if you count your lame Snopes attempt.  Two "she did it first" and a couple of "jokes". 

Yes. He has a problem with saying things about others looks and character he should't say. He doesn't call men "dogs", that's only for women and is based on what he thinks of their physical looks.

Trump's lawyer did not deny Trump went off on the lady saying she asked for court adjournment to pump for breast milk.

I don't think i have ever said anything about Cruz's IQ. I have no idea what it is. And no Donald, we don't know what your's is either. :)

From the Snopes article you used to try and dispel his "joke" about his daughter:

"It would be really disappointing (for posing in Playboy btw) ? not really ? but it would depend on what's inside the magazine. I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

While USA Today noted that Trump's comment drew laughs from the crowd, Trump's representative nonetheless felt the need to issue a statement after the episode aired to make absolutely sure that people knew The Donald was just joking:

[Donald Trump] was absolutely joking. He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. It's a sense of humor that people don't see [from him] all the time."

Somebody noted his creepiness and the lackey tries to spin it. I have a daughter. I would be really disappointed in she posed nude in Playboy and no, I have never even thought about joking of dating her. 

But you are kind of fun.

Just John said:
LOL. Five admissions couched with "mistakes" or he "shouldn't have". Two you challenge the truth of, three if you count your lame Snopes attempt.  Two "she did it first" and a couple of "jokes". 

Yes. He has a problem with saying things about others looks and character he should't say. He doesn't call men "dogs", that's only for women and is based on what he thinks of their physical looks.

Liar..... .

@GlennBeck got fired like a dog by #Fox. The Blaze is failing and he wanted to have me on his show. I said no - because he is irrelevant.

Trump's lawyer did not deny Trump went off on the lady saying she asked for court adjournment to pump for breast milk.

Oh..... That means it happened? They ignored it.

I don't think i have ever said anything about Cruz's IQ. I have no idea what it is. And no Donald, we don't know what your's is either. :)

I was wrong. I think it was Cassidy but I am about positive you agreed with Cassidy.
From the Snopes article you used to try and dispel his "joke" about his daughter:

"It would be really disappointing (for posing in Playboy btw) ? not really ? but it would depend on what's inside the magazine. I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

While USA Today noted that Trump's comment drew laughs from the crowd, Trump's representative nonetheless felt the need to issue a statement after the episode aired to make absolutely sure that people knew The Donald was just joking:

[Donald Trump] was absolutely joking. He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. It's a sense of humor that people don't see [from him] all the time."

Somebody noted his creepiness and the lackey tries to spin it. I have a daughter. I would be really disappointed in she posed nude in Playboy and no, I have never even thought about joking of dating her. 

But you are kind of fun.

I said he had a poor sense of humor. No one serious thinks Trump wants to have sex with his daughter. Liberals do. Not one candidate is stupid enough to make that accusation.....

But hey. You're special.... Right?

He hurt himself with me.

The more it goes I lean to Cruz.

Bruh said:
He hurt himself with me.

The more it goes I lean to Cruz.

Yeah.....everyone wants a Canadian born President that didn't even know he was a dual citizen till a couple years ago....

He'll never get to office. It'll go to the Supreme court and who knows what they will say... You don't. I don't. Cruz don't.

Cruz as argued before the Supreme Court and lost. .. Which proves he's not smart enough to predict what they will rule.

If he does win from the court.... It will probably be Rurh that casts the deciding vote..... Wouldn't that be ironic...