Trump KKK Excuse - "Bad Earpiece"

Just John

Elect
Reaction score
What a joke!

SUNDAY MORNING:

CNN Host Jake Tapper: ?I?m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here,?

Trump: "Just so you understand. I don't know anything about David Duke, OK? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. "

MONDAY MORNING:

Today Show Host Shannen Guthrie challenging Trump about his comments, ?You said three times, ?I don?t know who David Duke is.??

Trump: ?No, no, ?I know who he is, but I never met David Duke.?

Trump then changes directions: ?I?m sitting in a house in Florida, with the very bad earpiece they gave me, and you could hardly hear what he (Tapper) was saying,? explained Trump. ?But what I heard was ?various groups? and I don?t mind disavowing anybody?and I disavowed David Duke and I disavowed him the day before at a major news conference,? Trump added.

He can't keep his lying stories straight. But he has a "a great memory". As Mona Charen tweeted this morning"

"Does "lousy earpiece" explain praise of Putin, Tiananmen Sq, exhortation of torture, theft, bilking thru Trump U, ignorance, lauding PP?"

So many have been duped by Mr. "Tell It Like it Is".  Instead he's a narcissistic bully who is compensating for a YUUUUGE need of approval.

Just John said:
What a joke!

SUNDAY MORNING:

CNN Host Jake Tapper: ?I?m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here,?

Trump: "Just so you understand. I don't know anything about David Duke, OK? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. "

MONDAY MORNING:

Today Show Host Shannen Guthrie challenging Trump about his comments, ?You said three times, ?I don?t know who David Duke is.??

Trump then changes directions: ?I?m sitting in a house in Florida, with the very bad earpiece they gave me, and you could hardly hear what he (Tapper) was saying,? explained Trump. ?But what I heard was ?various groups? and I don?t mind disavowing anybody?and I disavowed David Duke and I disavowed him the day before at a major news conference,? Trump added.

He can't keep his lying stories straight. But he has a "a great memory". As Mona Charen tweeted this morning"

"Does "lousy earpiece" explain praise of Putin, Tiananmen Sq, exhortation of torture, theft, bilking thru Trump U, ignorance, lauding PP?"

So many have been duped by Mr. "Tell It Like it Is".  Instead he's a narcissistic bully who is compensating for a YUUUUGE need of approval.

He's disavowed Duke "THREE" times now. All the way back in August of last year.

You haters just want to find anything to bash Trump with. I posted the original disavowing of David Duke in another thread.

You're the one that's lying. Its a fabricated story. You really should get out more and examine something besides the main stream media. CNN, MSNBC and FOX all want Trump to lose. BrietBart is about the only website covering both sides of the story.

Did you notice that NBC is the ONLY media outlet reporting on Trumps response?

http://www.today.com/video/donald-trump-talks-kkk-controversy-cruz-and-rubio-the-gop-establishment-633320003648

I WONDER WHY.....  ::)

Speaking to TODAY by phone, GOP front-runner Donald Trump says "I never started this spat" with rival Marco Rubio, who has answered Trump's personal insults in kind. As for the controversy over his not disavowing an endorsement from David Duke, former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, Trump says "I know who he is, but I never met David Duke" and says that he had a "lousy earpiece" and thought he was being asked about other groups in addition to the Klan. Regarding the GOP establishment, he asserts that "the Republican party should get behind me," and that he's "done a very great service" for the GOP.

praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:
What a joke!

SUNDAY MORNING:

MONDAY MORNING:

He's disavowed Duke "THREE" times now. All the way back in August of last year.

You haters just want to find anything to bash Trump with. I posted the original disavowing of David Duke in another thread.

You're the one that's lying. Its a fabricated story. You really should get out more and examine something besides the main stream media. CNN, MSNBC and FOX all want Trump to lose. BrietBart is about the only website covering both sides of the story.

The head-dupe speaks.  I too posted about his earlier mentions, even denouncement of David Duke, all the way back to 2002!  That's why it's curious he said Friday night he "didn't know anything about him" but then reluctantly, disavowed him.  And then again Sunday morning he starts off by saying he doesn't know anything about him and "needed to investigate" only later in the day to say (correctly) he "had already disavowed him". Then he gives a lame "it was the earpiece fault" excuse. As I said, it's not that he didn't say something, it's he can't keep up with what and when he said it because he's a congenital liar when the time calls for it. If I were my most charitable self I could say he changes opinions and "beliefs" so much that maybe that's the problem.

Breitbart, and Drudge are totally carrying Trump's water (I do read them daily). Andrew Breitbart would be disgusted IMO. Trump is personal friends with half of the on-air talent at FOX and he has had pretty much kid gloves from most and fawning accolades from Hannitty. In February Trump received 60% of nominee coverage on news programs and much of that being interviewed. To some of us, HIS words are the problems, not those of the media.

praise_yeshua said:

http://www.today.com/video/donald-trump-talks-kkk-controversy-cruz-and-rubio-the-gop-establishment-633320003648

Speaking to TODAY by phone, GOP front-runner Donald Trump says "I never started this spat" with rival Marco Rubio, who has answered Trump's personal insults in kind. As for the controversy over his not disavowing an endorsement from David Duke, former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, Trump says "I know who he is, but I never met David Duke" and says that he had a "lousy earpiece" and thought he was being asked about other groups in addition to the Klan. Regarding the GOP establishment, he asserts that "the Republican party should get behind me," and that he's "done a very great service" for the GOP.

I'm going to take a wild guess....because the Today Show is on NBC!!!!!!!!  How foolish can you be?

Google "Trump & "bad earpiece" and you will find a bunch of other reports talking about it.

Just John said:

He doesn't have to have met him to know whether or not to disavow his endorsement.

Not that an obvious non sequitur will matter to the Trump Tards.

Former KKK leader David Duke endorsed Trump and said anyone who doesn?t vote for him is betraying their white heritage.

White supremacists and racists love the guy and say he has caused a resurgence in their ranks.

Now, in Iowa, we see that Trump?s bigotry is spreading to high school basketball games. It?s ugly and infuriating.

Dallas Center-Grimes High School in Des Moines is predominantly white. After their basketball team, which appeared also to be predominantly white, lost to Perry High School, fans began chanting ?Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump? at the opposing players ? many of who were Latino.

The coach confirmed that almost all of his Latino players were actually born right there in Iowa.

Of course, the students were disturbed by it. Staff from Perry High School said the chants, which have actually happened before, were demoralizing.

Players from Perry said they regularly are forced to endure bigotry from opposing teams before, during and after the games.

What?s wild is that to the white students from Dallas Center-Grimes High School even chanting the name, the single word ?Trump,? was an intimidating insult. They knew exactly how simply the word ?Trump? would make other kids feel.

This is not 1936 or 1966, but here we are, in 2016, with a leading Republican candidate so closely identified with bigotry that kids know saying his name will unsettle students of color.

This is what happened to Jackie Robinson as he broke the color line. Now, the color lines are fully broken, but the same old ugliness is filling sports arenas and white children feel fully empowered to be public bigots.

Donald Trump?s bigotry spreads to new generation, visible as white HS basketball team chant his name after loss to Hispanic players

Just John said:
The head-dupe speaks.

Just what do you mean by this?

I too posted about his earlier mentions, even denouncement of David Duke, all the way back to 2002!  That's why it's curious he said Friday night he "didn't know anything about him" but then reluctantly, disavowed him.  And then again Sunday morning he starts off by saying he doesn't know anything about him and "needed to investigate" only later in the day to say (correctly) he "had already disavowed him". Then he gives a lame "it was the earpiece fault" excuse. As I said, it's not that he didn't say something, it's he can't keep up with what and when he said it because he's a congenital liar when the time calls for it. If I were my most charitable self I could say he changes opinions and "beliefs" so much that maybe that's the problem.

His explanation is feasible. The haters are the ones that say he doesn't' really mean it.... even when he has said it multiple times.

How many times did Obama have to disavow the "Black Panthers"?

Breitbart, and Drudge are totally carrying Trump's water (I do read them daily). Andrew Breitbart would be disgusted IMO. Trump is personal friends with half of the on-air talent at FOX and he has had pretty much kid gloves from most and fawning accolades from Hannitty. In February Trump received 60% of nominee coverage on news programs and much of that being interviewed. To some of us, HIS words are the problems, not those of the media.

Not true. I follow Breitbart extensively. Its about 50/50 with them. They are against Rubio but are generally supporters of Cruz. Breitbart is certainly favorable to Cruz.

Fox is run by haters. The only really friend there is Rivera. Hannity is on and off again. O'Reilly is 60/40 against.

Smellin Coffee said:
Former KKK leader David Duke endorsed Trump and said anyone who doesn?t vote for him is betraying their white heritage.

White supremacists and racists love the guy and say he has caused a resurgence in their ranks.

Now, in Iowa, we see that Trump?s bigotry is spreading to high school basketball games. It?s ugly and infuriating.

Dallas Center-Grimes High School in Des Moines is predominantly white. After their basketball team, which appeared also to be predominantly white, lost to Perry High School, fans began chanting ?Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump? at the opposing players ? many of who were Latino.

The coach confirmed that almost all of his Latino players were actually born right there in Iowa.

Of course, the students were disturbed by it. Staff from Perry High School said the chants, which have actually happened before, were demoralizing.

Players from Perry said they regularly are forced to endure bigotry from opposing teams before, during and after the games.

What?s wild is that to the white students from Dallas Center-Grimes High School even chanting the name, the single word ?Trump,? was an intimidating insult. They knew exactly how simply the word ?Trump? would make other kids feel.

This is not 1936 or 1966, but here we are, in 2016, with a leading Republican candidate so closely identified with bigotry that kids know saying his name will unsettle students of color.

This is what happened to Jackie Robinson as he broke the color line. Now, the color lines are fully broken, but the same old ugliness is filling sports arenas and white children feel fully empowered to be public bigots.

Donald Trump?s bigotry spreads to new generation, visible as white HS basketball team chant his name after loss to Hispanic players

Do you really believe Trump caused this?

I?m sitting in a house in Florida with a very bad earpiece that they gave me, and you could hardly hear what he was saying. But what I heard was various groups, and I don?t mind disavowing anybody, and I disavowed David Duke and I disavowed him the day before at a major news conference, which is surprising because he was at the major news conference, CNN was at the major news conference, and they heard me very easily disavow David Duke.

[Tapper] also talked about groups. And I have no problem with disavowing groups, but I?d at least like to know who they are. It would be very unfair to disavow a group, Matt, if the group shouldn?t be disavowed. I have to know who the groups are. But I disavowed David Duke.?

Just John said:
praise_yeshua said:

I'm going to take a wild guess....because the Today Show is on NBC!!!!!!!!  How foolish can you be?

Google "Trump & "bad earpiece" and you will find a bunch of other reports talking about it.

CNN took hours to update the story and they are still leading with the headline "Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK".

They are trying to drive narrative.  At least Fox finally dropped the story off the front page. Its much to do about nothing.

praise_yeshua said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Not directly, but when his name is being used as a derogatory weapon against non-whites, it says much about his influence. If it were a single incident, I wouldn't think twice about it, but there are consistent issues with him concerning race and the bigots are using him as fuel for their hatred. And I have yet to see him publicly denounce those who perform racist acts or speech to defend his name in the matter.

And when his own son says he would pay for black celebrities to leave the country should Daddy win the presidency, that presents another red flag.

praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:
The head-dupe speaks.

Just what do you mean by this?

I too posted about his earlier mentions, even denouncement of David Duke, all the way back to 2002!  That's why it's curious he said Friday night he "didn't know anything about him" but then reluctantly, disavowed him.  And then again Sunday morning he starts off by saying he doesn't know anything about him and "needed to investigate" only later in the day to say (correctly) he "had already disavowed him". Then he gives a lame "it was the earpiece fault" excuse. As I said, it's not that he didn't say something, it's he can't keep up with what and when he said it because he's a congenital liar when the time calls for it. If I were my most charitable self I could say he changes opinions and "beliefs" so much that maybe that's the problem.

His explanation is feasible. The haters are the ones that say he doesn't' really mean it.... even when he has said it multiple times.

How many times did Obama have to disavow the "Black Panthers"?

Not true. I follow Breitbart extensively. Its about 50/50 with them. They are against Rubio but are generally supporters of Cruz. Breitbart is certainly favorable to Cruz.

Fox is run by haters. The only really friend there is Rivera. Hannity is on and off again. O'Reilly is 60/40 against.

1. Of course, dupes don't know they are being duped. And think Trump mopped up at the last debate.  LOL

2. How is it "feasible" to denounce someone in 2002, say you don't know enough about him Friday, disavow him Friday, on Sunday morning  say you "don't know about him" or the white supremacist group (KKK) and you need more information and then not disavow him another three times only to on Monday claim you had a faulty earpiece even though you repeated the elements of the question ?  That strains credulity for most semi-literate people.

3.  Using Obama and the Black Panthers as a moral equivalent for Trump and Duke. Swallow more Kool-Aid.  PY when he stands before God: "I know I did _________, but did you see what Billy did?

4. Regarding Fox, you're just ignorant. Yes, some of them give him hard questions but not many. They are self-avowed personal friends with at least a dozen or more, most of them regulars with their own program.

Smellin Coffee said:
praise_yeshua said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Not directly, but when his name is being used as a derogatory weapon against non-whites, it says much about his influence. If it were a single incident, I wouldn't think twice about it, but there are consistent issues with him concerning race and the bigots are using him as fuel for their hatred. And I have yet to see him publicly denounce those who perform racist acts or speech to defend his name in the matter.

And when his own son says he would pay for black celebrities to leave the country should Daddy win the presidency, that presents another red flag.

He has denounced them. How many times does he have to do it for you to be satisfied?

Provide proof of what his son said.

Just John said:
1. Of course, dupes don't know they are being duped. And think Trump mopped up at the last debate.  LOL

Sure. I've been "duped". Stick your head back in the sand.

2. How is it "feasible" to denounce someone in 2002, say you don't know enough about him Friday, disavow him Friday, on Sunday morning  say you "don't know about him" or the white supremacist group (KKK) and you need more information and then not disavow him another three times only to on Monday claim you had a faulty earpiece even though you repeated the elements of the question ?  That strains credulity for most semi-literate people.

He said that he thought Tapper was referencing "other groups". Not just David Duke's "group". You're only seeing what you want to see.

3.  Using Obama and the Black Panthers as a moral equivalent for Trump and Duke. Swallow more Kool-Aid.  PY when he stands before God: "I know I did _________, but did you see what Billy did?

Its just an example of hypocrisy. You must apply the same level of hatred toward such things or you're being a hypocrite.

4. Regarding Fox, you're just ignorant. Yes, some of them give him hard questions but not many. They are self-avowed personal friends with at least a dozen or more, most of them regulars with their own program.

Not true. Name these "dozen of more" with their own shows...

[/quote]

He has denounced them. How many times does he have to do it for you to be satisfied?

[/quote]

Be cause I am fair and balance I will set the record straight on this one:

Host Ainsley Earhardt pointed out that some celebrities ?don?t think he?s going to make America great? ? as Trump?s campaign slogan and baseball caps promise.

Fox News showed video clips of Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton and Raven-Symon? ? all of whom are black ? vowing to move to another country if Trump or another Republican won.

?I?ll buy them their airfare,? Trump Jr. said, laughing. ?I?m more than happy to chip in.?

I'm pretty sure it won't be on TrumpAir though.  :)

Just John said:
Host Ainsley Earhardt pointed out that some celebrities ?don?t think he?s going to make America great? ? as Trump?s campaign slogan and baseball caps promise.

Fox News showed video clips of Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton and Raven-Symon? ? all of whom are black ? vowing to move to another country if Trump or another Republican won.

?I?ll buy them their airfare,? Trump Jr. said, laughing. ?I?m more than happy to chip in.?

I'm pretty sure it won't be on TrumpAir though.  :)

It was a joke. Is that all you have?

praise_yeshua said:

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/02/29/watch-trumps-sons-say-they-will-gladly-pay-for-black-celebs-to-leave-country-when-their-dad-is-elected/

Smellin Coffee said:
praise_yeshua said:

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/02/29/watch-trumps-sons-say-they-will-gladly-pay-for-black-celebs-to-leave-country-when-their-dad-is-elected/

It was joke. Anyone else could have said it and it would have been a joke. Bill OReilly has said he would leave if Sanders won. I'm about certain that many would offer to pay OReilly's ticket.

Are you really buying this junk of turning these comments into racist comments? Really?

Why don't you bash the Apostle Paul some more. You're on such a roll....

praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:

Sure. I've been "duped". Stick your head back in the sand.

That deserves a level of reply I just may not have time to work on.  ::)

He said that he thought Tapper was referencing "other groups". Not just David Duke's "group". You're only seeing what you want to see.

Hmmm mmm.  He pointed them out clearly.

Its just an example of hypocrisy. You must apply the same level of hatred toward such things or you're being a hypocrite. 

No, the discussion had nothing to do with Obama at all therefore hypocrisy not an issue. FAIL

Not true. Name these "dozen of more" with their own shows...

O'Reilly, Hannity, Greta, Justice Jeannine, Peter Doocy, Geraldo, Cavuto, Bolling. - They all have their own shows.

Then there is also Marc Siegel who is a frequent guest. These are just the ones I know of who have shared of their friendship with Trump that I can remember off the top of my head, not to mention many frequent guests I'm sure.