Trump's Accomplishments as President

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
Many conservatives were concerned back in 2015-16 that Trump was not a conservative.

I dont think Trump calls himself that, either. Having been an active voter since 1984, Conservatives have let us down time and time again.

So... my rationale for voting for Trump the first time was primarily his influence on the Supreme Court. He delivered!

SCOTUS is generally saving us from this runaway Biden admin.

There are many other accomplishments he has made where conservatives have failed...

"Carry on!"

Many conservatives were concerned back in 2015-16 that Trump was not a conservative.

I dont think Trump calls himself that, either. Having been an active voter since 1984, Conservatives have let us down time and time again.

So... my rationale for voting for Trump the first time was primarily his influence on the Supreme Court. He delivered!

There are many other accomplishments he has made where conservatives have failed...

"Carry on!"
I agree that the conservatives have let us down.

"Carry on!"
The biggie...energy independence.