Trump's News Ban from the White House...

So you are for innocent men, women and children being murdered in order to have world domination. Seems like you’re anti-pro life Pro-murder at the expense of growth
You're so full of crap your eyes are changing color. I've got a good mind to block an idiot like you.
 
“Pretty much every one on here is 100% for the war.”

“Pretty much” means not everyone. 🙄
I'm not 100 percent for the war. I think Trump had motives that we don't know of. I do sort of believe at times that he's done gone off his rocker. But, the 25th Amendment to remove him? Not yet.
 
You're so full of crap your eyes are changing color. I've got a good mind to block an idiot like you.
I said that because @ALAYMAN said this, So you ain’t for ANY sort of strengthening of our national security, deaths or no? I thought you were America First? Seems like you’re more anti-Trump Pro-Nicky than anything else.

He said what he said and I said what I said. He was being snarky and I was being snarky.
 
I'm not 100 percent for the war. I think Trump had motives that we don't know of. I do sort of believe at times that he's done gone off his rocker. But, the 25th Amendment to remove him? Not yet.
Ok so we agree on this part, “I think Trump had motives that we don't know of.”

If you’re not for the war? If I understand you correctly? Why do you take issue with me defending the innocent people dying?
 
He's not interested in learning, just spouting his leftist ideology, and then claiming he's a conservative! LOL
I’m all for learning and even admitting I’m wrong and changing my mind on issues. I’m not married to my ideas.

I believe the disconnect is that…. I do not believe we have good reason to have started this war. Others believe we have good reason to have started this war and may believe we actually didn’t start it but instead believe Iran started it. (I’m guessing)
 
Back
Top