Twisted! Come back!

I really don't care if Twisted is here or not...Sometimes he was OK...others a pain in the...well, you know! ;) I don't miss his thread or posts...but, that's just me.

He's joined Tony Hutson and Larry Brown on the "Clowns of Comedy Tour" and learning how to make potatoes properly from Dr. Hutson. HAY-MAN.

Keeping in mind that a VAERS entry only means someone reported a reaction that may or may not be related to the vaccine, my guess would be that in blue state people believe the vaccine to be safe and trust the Biden run government. If they have a medical issue arise around the time of their vaccine they would be more likely to assume it's not vaccine related and not report in VAERS. Red state folks are more skeptical of Biden admin and government in general and would be more likely to read the conspiracy stories. When they have a medical issue arise around the time they get their vaccine they would be more inclined to assume it is related and report in VAERS.

Or Twisted is joining up with Big Al to become Social Justice Warriors.

Or he’s practicing with the ‘Peter Ruckman’s Chalk Talk for Beginners’ set he got for Christmas.

Or he's now the new worship leader at the new seeker sensitive megachurch in Dallas.

Twisted, COME HOME!
Ransom and I are worried sick about you...

As of this morning, twisted hasn’t been here since Jan.15th. What finally drove him from us?
His banishment from the Covid Evangelist thread? He did see himself as The C.E.
Was it the harassment that he received? He, like many of us here gave and took…alyjough the Covid sty ff did cause an avalanche of it directed to him. Still, he was pretty good about it.
As one of his major ‘tormentors’, I wish he’d come back. The fff needs faithful posters like him…to keep the post count up.😊
Twisted, if you’re lurking out there, come home!
I promise to quote only from the 1611 and read Gail Riplinger for my devotions during the rest of this month…this week at least. OK, thru the end of today for sure.

Nobody can critique Bro. Tony's sermons or Larry Brown's comedy routines better than the Twisted One. Maybe he's starting a Twisted Sister cover band.

Well the View "suspended" the racist Whoope Cushion, so maybe Twisted can join The View and set those broads straight.

maybe the woke PC police grabbed him.... and locked him up in a REAL psychiatric ward.... ... no phone... no internet... no television... and not even a radio.... just orbs in opposite corners up against the ceiling.... with little cameras inside them watching everything you do.... ......... and contrary to popular myth you actually can hurt yourself banging your head against that rubber wall.... especially if you get a running start and dive it into it hard enough .... 🤕

Last edited:
maybe the woke PC police grabbed him.... and locked him up in a REAL psychiatric ward.... ... no phone... no internet... no television... and not even a radio.... just orbs in opposite corners up against the ceiling.... with little cameras inside them watching everything you do.... ......... and contrary to popular myth you actually can hurt yourself banging your head against that rubber wall.... especially if you get a running start and dive it into it hard enough.... 🤕

Hopefully they don't "Weinstein" him. There could be some truth in that as the PC police may have taken Big Al for going off on Jim Vineyard's former students going liberal. Well Twisted and Big Al can record a gospel comedy record.

Hopefully they don't "Weinstein" him. There could be some truth in that as the PC police may have taken Big Al for going off on Jim Vineyard's former students going liberal. Well Twisted and Big Al can record a gospel comedy record.
no..... they only do that when they think somebody knows something.....

Other options where the boy went.

1. He's Caleb Garraway's campaign manager for the 2024 election
2. He's Big Al's manager as Big Al is back on tour
3. He's joining the NBA and the NFL in their stance against white people.
4. He's the new Hellsong campus pastor

I truly wish this site would get serious and get rid of the trolls! THC isn't funny, cute, or anything close. It would even be a bit more kosher if he were restricted to just two or three threads...just a suggestion!