Twitter: FakeSermon

TheRealJonStewart

Elect
Reaction score
I've been following these guys and lately they've been posting a lot of the recent North Valley Baptist conferences and thought they were hilarious.

If you don't want your sermon to be ridiculed online by a parody account, stop preaching bad sermons! I'm talking about you Tony Hutson!

There's some pretty horrendous preaching on that feed, for sure. But was it "SBC Preacher Clips" you meant to send us to? It's "IFB Preacher Clips" that posts Tony Hutson's antics all the time:

(If so, honest mistake, as the account names differ by one letter. I would guess they're run by the same people.)

There's some pretty horrendous preaching on that feed, for sure. But was it "SBC Preacher Clips" you meant to send us to? It's "IFB Preacher Clips" that posts Tony Hutson's antics all the time:

(If so, honest mistake, as the account names differ by one letter. I would guess they're run by the same people.)

Oops. Thanks for the correction. I'm guessing they are both run by the same person as you mentioned targeting two different groups. The SBC Fake Sermons Twitter page seems more darker and less funny than the IFB Fake Sermons Twitter page.