U.S. soldiers will soon be serving under the command of cross-dressing soldiers

biscuit1953

Elect
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/25/obama-pushes-military-to-salute-transgender-cross-dressing-soldiers/
Christians have warned for decades that when the Bible is abandoned as the standard of right and wrong there are no depths of depravity that mankind will stoop to.  The normalization of homosexuality in 1973 when the APA recommended that it be declared normal started the floodgates to the point where today college students don't even know the difference between men and women. 
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/11/watch-college-students-dont-know-difference-sexes/

The Bible talks about the distress of nations and the spirit of Antichrist.  The events in Europe, the Middle East and now America are like a cauldron that have reached the boiling point of lawlessness and regardless of what anyone else thinks I believe we are rapidly approaching the events of judgment described in the Book of Revelation.  In spite of what takes place in the next few years God is in control and prophecy is right on schedule.  Jesus Christ himself will bring order back to the earth by setting up His own kingdom personally and rule with a rod iron for a thousand years.  Amen.

I agree that this is the beginning of the end. Surely God cannot allow the wickedness of this world to continue much longer.

But in response to the thread title, "US soldiers will soon be serving under the command of cross-dressing soldiers", I have to disagree.  Given that cross-dressers must have some sort of mental health issues, most of them will never rise about low-level positions. Even when they lobby for affirmative action and declare that they were denied opportunities based on their "disability", they will not have the mental fortitude and strength to actually "command" anything.

Think about it: how many cross-dressers do you know who hold authoritative or leadership positions in this country? The only cross dressers I've ever seen have been cart pushers at Walmart or fast-food cashiers.

redhead said:
I agree that this is the beginning of the end. Surely God cannot allow the wickedness of this world to continue much longer.

The "beginning of the end" started 2,000 years ago.  And yes, God can and has allowed America to reap what she has sown.  I'm sure God's timetable is little affected by anything America does.

biscuit1953 said:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/25/obama-pushes-military-to-salute-transgender-cross-dressing-soldiers/
Christians have warned for decades that when the Bible is abandoned as the standard of right and wrong there are no depths of depravity that mankind will stoop to.  The normalization of homosexuality in 1973 when the APA recommended that it be declared normal started the floodgates to the point where today college students don't even know the difference between men and women. 
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/11/watch-college-students-dont-know-difference-sexes/

The Bible talks about the distress of nations and the spirit of Antichrist.  The events in Europe, the Middle East and now America are like a cauldron that have reached the boiling point of lawlessness and regardless of what anyone else thinks I believe we are rapidly approaching the events of judgment described in the Book of Revelation.  In spite of what takes place in the next few years God is in control and prophecy is right on schedule.  Jesus Christ himself will bring order back to the earth by setting up His own kingdom personally and rule with a rod iron for a thousand years.  Amen.

Fact checking is important. I didn't have time to check every fact in the first article but did check the fact about Temple and the ROTC program. The cadets did not wear high heels to see what it would be like to be a woman for a day but participated in sexual assault awareness event where the high heels were worn to bring attention to sexual assault. There is room for a lot of disagreement but writing articles that purposely distort facts is wrong.

As for the second article. If you go in and ask stupid questions you will get the answers you want to be able to ridicule.

Yep. Even energy drinks are of da debil!

B3Nb5VeIYAAs49c.png

LongGone said:
The cadets did not wear high heels to see what it would be like to be a woman for a day but participated in sexual assault awareness event where the high heels were worn to bring attention to sexual assault.

Other than role-playing as a woman, can you explain to us how wearing high heels can bring attention to sexual assault more than not wearing them?

Ransom said:
LongGone said:
The cadets did not wear high heels to see what it would be like to be a woman for a day but participated in sexual assault awareness event where the high heels were worn to bring attention to sexual assault.

Other than role-playing as a woman, can you explain to us how wearing high heels can bring attention to sexual assault more than not wearing them?

To show solidarity. Kinda like how the NFL adds pink to their uniforms every October.

On April 1, about 15 cadets from Temple University participated in a school-sponsored Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event, during which men stumble through a pre-set route while sporting high heels as a way to raise awareness for sexual assault victims. Several cadets walked while wearing Army Combat Uniforms, as did the school's professor of military science, Lt. Col. Greg Nardi, who runs Temple's Red Diamond Brigade.

Military blogs like This Ain't Hell reported on the cadets weeks later. Around that time, another high-heel walk, this one sponsored by the ROTC brigade at Arizona State University, drew attention when a screen shot of a message allegedly from an ASU cadet complaining about his school's event landed on Reddit's Army channel, the Facebook page of U.S Army W.T.F! Moments, and other sites.

Soldiers in high heels draw online outburst

Smellin Coffee said:
To show solidarity. Kinda like how the NFL adds pink to their uniforms every October.

So it raises awareness of something everyone knows about already?

Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Not sure it hurts young men in particular to be reminded that sexual assault is crime.

LongGone said:
Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Not sure it hurts young men in particular to be reminded that sexual assault is crime.

And here I always thought the pink color was for breast cancer.  Now I learn it means assault.  (And my ward mate says I waste time on here)

LongGone said:

Is there anything else obvious they need to be reminded of? Maybe we can dress them up like Grover and go over near and far.

Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:

And here I always thought the pink color was for breast cancer.  Now I learn it means assault.  (And my ward mate says I waste time on here)

Twisted...we will type more slowly so you can follow. Pink is for breast cancer and the high heels were for sexual assault.

LongGone said:
Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Women should be required to wear jock straps to bring awareness to countless men falsely accused of rape. 
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/06/rape_on_campus_guilty_until_proven_innocent.html

I'm not at all surprised that you would defend any kind of perversion that comes down the pike. 

biscuit1953 said:
LongGone said:
Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Women should be required to wear jock straps to bring awareness to countless men falsely accused of rape. 
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/06/rape_on_campus_guilty_until_proven_innocent.html

I'm not at all surprised that you would defend any kind of perversion that comes down the pike.

Wow...I guess I am the surprised one this time. Obviously I don't think it is right for a woman to falsely accuse a man of sexual assault but never thought I would get attacked on a Christian forum mentioning that it not a bad thing to remind young men that sexual assault is criminal. Not even sure what kind of perversion I am defending...