UGC's New Website is Now Up!

For the last 60 days FB's showing me a reach of 87,696.
Looks like we basically 10Xed your numbers on just one of our platforms, and we're brand new.

And it looks like your numbers went way down since Jan. Maybe everyone stopped coming here when UGC exposed you.

10x our unique visitors?

And it looks like your numbers went way down since Jan. Maybe everyone stopped coming here when UGC exposed you.
Our numbers have improved by 1,000 uniques over 2019. January and February are anomalies.

Probably in his mind. I don't think he can take the crown from Gail, though.

The competition is not fierce.
Ruckman is dead.
Riplinger is a home ec teacher
Anderson has problems in his family

UGC may be the leader by default.

Well Gail's latest newsletter just showed up. The newsletter is really just and advertisement for her latest book. It's official the new versions didn't just cause the Titanic to sink they also cause sex changes. Below is from her newsletter.

"This book will document that men who want to change and redefine the Holy Bible are likely to want to change anything - even Bible doctrine, their own gender, and their god. For example, Luciferian connections shadow Trench, author of Synonyms of the New Testamant and Ginsburg, editor or the TBS Hebrew Masoretic text."

UGC is entertaining but I'm just not sure he's up to the task of keeping up with Gail.

Well Gail's latest newsletter just showed up. The newsletter is really just and advertisement for her latest book. It's official the new versions didn't just cause the Titanic to sink they also cause sex changes. Below is from her newsletter.

"This book will document that men who want to change and redefine the Holy Bible are likely to want to change anything - even Bible doctrine, their own gender, and their god. For example, Luciferian connections shadow Trench, author of Synonyms of the New Testamant and Ginsburg, editor or the TBS Hebrew Masoretic text."

UGC is entertaining but I'm just not sure he's up to the task of keeping up with Gail.

Does the promotion for her new Book contain any spelling errors?