Upcoming First Baptist Servants' Conference - March 21-23

RAIDER will be giving a tour of the new building wing he designed. When asked what kind of heat he installed, he'll look at them like a calf looking at a new gate and say, "Heat??"
Brings back winter memories of the blue SS buses we'd run out of the FBCH bus garage that were equipped with heaters that seldom worked for the hours on the buses.🥶

At the same conference will be a Reunion of former members of the AMEN CORNER.

Serving through shouting AMEN!

For those who don't get the joke about a doctorate for a horse, see this link:

"I was at the '78 Pastors' school - The one where Hyles gave John R Rice's horse, MacArthur, an honorary Doctorate. Upon receipt, the horse defecated filling the arena with the smell of horse manure."

[Jack Hyles] "also decided that Mrs. Riplinger should be elevated to 'Doctor;' and since he had years ago given a similar 'degree' to Dr. Rice's horse, named MacArthur, I suppose Hyles figured that if a horse deserved such a degree, it would not be below his standards to give one to Mrs. Riplinger."

"I believe it was the Hammond Civic Center just down the road where Rice's horse received his degree and took a dump on the stage. I witnessed Jack Sr taking a dump on the sanctuary stage for a couple decades. Would have been more edified with horse crap."

For those who don't get the joke about a doctorate for a horse, see this link:

"I was at the '78 Pastors' school - The one where Hyles gave John R Rice's horse, MacArthur, an honorary Doctorate. Upon receipt, the horse defecated filling the arena with the smell of horse manure."

[Jack Hyles] "also decided that Mrs. Riplinger should be elevated to 'Doctor;' and since he had years ago given a similar 'degree' to Dr. Rice's horse, named MacArthur, I suppose Hyles figured that if a horse deserved such a degree, it would not be below his standards to give one to Mrs. Riplinger."

"I believe it was the Hammond Civic Center just down the road where Rice's horse received his degree and took a dump on the stage. I witnessed Jack Sr taking a dump on the sanctuary stage for a couple decades. Would have been more edified with horse crap."
my dad was there that night too.... he said jack hyles commented that the horse was exercising the "rights and priviledges thereof" portion of the diploma.... .... he told us about that incident many years ago - and told us he felt certain he would never again see anything so ludicrous or shameful as a person who held an elevated office.... (like a college chancellor)... awarding a doctorate to a horse... ....but the night we watched president obama awarding the american medal of freedom to an actor who said he wanted to punch the newly elected president in the face - he said he felt he had finally been proven wrong......

Last edited:
A special banquet will be provided for any pastoral staff members who do not claim the title of Senior Pastor.

As a good servant, BCH will be signing Bibles in the FBCH book store following all services. Please allow time to stand in a long line stretching to Sibley Street.

Security will check all who enter for arrows.

Anyone found with arrows will lose their honorary degrees & will be refused entry.

Last edited:
Praise Break is encouraged during the service (yeaaaah, get it, guuuurl)1674863179218.gif

The original Shakey's sign from the Indianapolis Boulevard location was located on the Antique's Roadshow. It has been purchased by the Hacker Alumni Association and will be installed in the HAC courtyard at the previous location of Roloff's plane.