Urgent prayer request....

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
Here we go again with a prayer request. I wouldn't normally post it here on the Fighting forum, but, it's important.
My brother-in-law who had Covid and was in the hospital for nearly a year with the effects of it before being released to go home was told he needed a lung transplant to live. Covid has done to him what it did to me, though far worse. His lungs are shot from the virus and the damage done. He's been on oxygen since his release several months back, and had just started to show signs of improvement. A couple of weeks back, his wife had to call the ambulance to come get him because he was nearly unresponsive, had little pulse, and was turning blue. They rushed him to University Hospital in Augusta, where he spent a week before being released. He continued to flounder. In his latest trip to the hospital he was told that he needed a lung transplant, or he would pass on. He has an interview for eligibility on March 21st in Charleston, SC. We're praying that he will be approved and will have a lung that will be available. He's taking this well, and still praising the Lord for the time he has been granted post-Covid.
Thank you in advance for your prayers. If you've got a church prayer list, please put him on it. His name is Terry Wood.