Vacation

rsc2a

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Vacation sure is a blast.

• Rode through some citrus orchards and native lands on a school bus with monster truck tires. Fed some oranges to cattle and saw a few gators. Tour guide even let kids drive for a while.
  • Kids got to ride a bunch of stuff at Legoland. And, for the adults, the Mini City is pretty incredible.
  • Took the kids to Cocoa Beach for a couple hours for them to splash in the surf, see the sea turtle nests, and find shells.
  • Kennedy Space center was absolutely fantastic, but I know I enjoyed it more than everyone else. We even got to see a couple manatees on the way to the launch site.

And tomorrow! Anniversary with my lovely bride so a vacation from the vacation with us having a pricey dinner and running away to an expensive hotel for the night while friends keep the kiddos doing the vacation thing. :D

I am torn. At first I felt compelled to point out that it can't be a good vacation because it is in Florida.

Then you mentioned the Kennedy Space Center (which would be much better if it were not in Florida) so the envy boiled up a little.

And then you mentioned children. Mine are all grown up so I really have the green eyed envy monster eating at me.

Add to all of that a night out alone with the beloved lady! I cry foul and no fair!

Whew, had ... to ... get ... that ... off ... my ... chest ...

Okay, I am better now. Hope you all continue to have a great time and make many memories!  :)

Bill