Video of Eddie Lapina on that fateful day...

WESLEY

Elect
Reaction score
Does anyone have access to the video of Eddie Lapina TWICE (morning and evening) as he stuttered and stammered explaining how JS might have to take "an unprecedented sabattical..."  Might be humorous to watch it

I'm gonna find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have Jacks "confession" video. It's the last "sermon" he preached on a Sunday. I was there for it and was shocked.

Techmedic said:
I have Jacks "confession" video. It's the last "sermon" he preached on a Sunday. I was there for it and was shocked.

not to split hairs on a minor point, but he preached 1 more Sunday of sermons after that

Techmedic said:

What date was that?

WESLEY said:
Techmedic said:

not to split hairs on a minor point, but he preached 1 more Sunday of sermons after that

What date was his last Sunday?

This all happened at the end of Youth Conf. So the Sunday after YC Schaap had already gone to stay with the egg man. He never came back after that.

bgwilkinson said:
This all happened at the end of Youth Conf. So the Sunday after YC Schaap had already gone to stay with the egg man. He never came back after that.

Gotta love the egg man! Humpty Dumpty Decoster!

@BG -  did you ever find the video of EL?

It seems it was deleted. I'm sure someone somewhere has a copy though.

I wonder why it would be deleted....that speaks volumes

Most likely it was copied onto a DVD which was hidden in the trunk of 1 of Eddie's leased hotrods and returned to the dealer for a new lease.............never to be recovered.

This is from July 8, 2012 which was a few weeks before the fall in public but during the fall in private. This is not his last sermon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uIetnCMI78

It's a bit eerie listening to him now knowing what was coming in the near future.  looking back, there were plenty of signs.