War with Syria

prophet said:
rsc2a said:
christundivided said:
We don't need to declare war.... but you're all being naive if you think for one minute this conflict has nothing to do with us.

1. Russia has been continually arming the opposition. You may not care about this, but you should realize they are doing this to increase their military influence in the region. The cold war will soon return and we should combat it now... rather than wait till later.

2. Russia has continually protested and armed Iran.

3. Russia wants a conflict. They want to a reason to rebuild their military strength. Ultimately, they will do this anyway.... regardless of what happens in Syria... Yet Syria is their staging point for deployments in the Atlantic and Mediterranean.

4. Israel will be targeted with chemical weapons if this is allowed to go unpunished. This PROVES, that there at least roque operatives in the Syria or Rebel factions that have no problem with taking such actions. If they will use it on their own Arab brothers.... they will use it on their sworn enemy Israel.

5. We have a moral obligation to stand against the use of chemical weapons. Just sitting back and allowing it to happen without a response..... just shows those who used it.... we can get by with it if we do it the right way. All we have do is create a situation in which there is some uncertainty as to who actually used them... we can do it.

Strange...out of your five bullet points, I didn't see any that had anything to do with us.
True Dat.

Anishinabe

Israel is a strategic ally, and that has to do with us.  But that's an argument for NOT bombing Syria. 

No good can come out of meddling in strife not belonging to us.  And God will preserve a remnant in Israel,  and He doesn't need U.S. troops to do it. 
Let's stop the chemical warfare inside our borders (drug wars) first.

Anishinabe

North said:
I would like to know all your thoughts on the potential war or strikes against Syria.

What are your thoughts, opinions, predictions etc.?

What has your pastor said about it, if anything?

I think it's yet another stupid ill conceived foreign policy blunder from this stupid moron we call president.  It will lead to WW3 and will bring our nation to its knees.  That is all.

1157440_354025358063982_1516378545_n.jpg

:-[

Muslims killing muslims, lessen the chances of potential islamic terrorists. Funny John Kerry said that when the president goes to Congress to ask for authorization to attack Syria, it is the right thing to do, makes our stance stronger, etc etc.

So based off that then our war with Libya was wrong, since Obama was acting like a cowboy.

I hope Congress votes down the authorization.

christundivided said:
rsc2a said:
christundivided said:
We don't need to declare war.... but you're all being naive if you think for one minute this conflict has nothing to do with us.

1. Russia has been continually arming the opposition. You may not care about this, but you should realize they are doing this to increase their military influence in the region. The cold war will soon return and we should combat it now... rather than wait till later.

2. Russia has continually protested and armed Iran.

3. Russia wants a conflict. They want to a reason to rebuild their military strength. Ultimately, they will do this anyway.... regardless of what happens in Syria... Yet Syria is their staging point for deployments in the Atlantic and Mediterranean.

4. Israel will be targeted with chemical weapons if this is allowed to go unpunished. This PROVES, that there at least roque operatives in the Syria or Rebel factions that have no problem with taking such actions. If they will use it on their own Arab brothers.... they will use it on their sworn enemy Israel.

5. We have a moral obligation to stand against the use of chemical weapons. Just sitting back and allowing it to happen without a response..... just shows those who used it.... we can get by with it if we do it the right way. All we have do is create a situation in which there is some uncertainty as to who actually used them... we can do it.

Strange...out of your five bullet points, I didn't see any that had anything to do with us.

Strange maybe for a regular human being. On the other hand you can't see past the nose on your face when it comes to much of anything.

You remind of those in the line of Cain.... "Am I my brother's keeper?"

and those James mentioned in

Jas 2:16  And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Keep throwing them prayers up and ignore the obvious obligations.

I understand your logic here but the US did not intervene in any of the African conflicts. Remember Rwanda? Anybody remember Idi Amin?* The US is not capable of policing the whole world nor should they. Not to mention that I do not trust one trinket of wisdom to ever come from Obama or his administration.

BALAAM said:
I understand your logic here but the US did not intervene in any of the African conflicts. Remember Rwanda? Anybody remember Idi Amin?* The US is not capable of policing the whole world nor should they. Not to mention that I do not trust one trinket of wisdom to ever come from Obama or his administration.

Obama is pro-Muslim Brotherhood, which is allied with Al Qaeda.  Why we would defend the Muslim Brotherhood is beyond me except that Obama is evil. 

1238055_10153172738515368_1560866284_n.jpg