We should get rewards for 'trophy points'

I hear you can get a tuition discount at Pickle U. for FFF trophy points.
are you talking about the famous Petersonic Institute for Cankerous Knowledge Left on Earth?..... i am proud to be among the remaining few here with an urned doctorate from Pickle University...👩‍🎓

Last edited:
are you talking about the famous Petersonic Institute for Cankerous Knowledge Left on Earth?..... i am proud to be among the remaining few here with an urned doctorate from Pickle University...👩‍🎓
Urned doctorate. Lol. It's in a cremation urn?

I, too, have my urned doctorate from Pickle University!

Urned doctorate. Lol. It's in a cremation urn?
that;s what he called some of them... ... i don;t rmember if it became urned due to lack of activity on the forum or if they were inititially presented that way... .... i think i even remember seeing an icon of an urn next to some listed doctorates... .. but it;s a been a long time ago....

that;s what he called some of them... ... i don;t rmember if it became urned due to lack of activity on the forum or if they were inititially presented that way... .... i think i even remember seeing an icon of an urn next to some listed doctorates... .. but it;s a been a long time ago....
It started out "urned" if I recall correctly. I can't remember if I had an urn next to mine or not, but I believe I did.

Is that where they bite the ends off of them and put them back in the jar?
that;s even worse than claiming oreo cookies in advance by taking a small bite of some, and putting them back in the bag.... .at least the bitten cookies don;t have to touch the clean unbitten ones.... .. but in a pickle jar?.... full of pickle juice?...... o_O

that;s even worse than claiming oreo cookies in advance by taking a small bite of some, and putting them back in the bag.... .at least the bitten cookies don;t have to touch the clean unbitten ones.... .. but in a pickle jar?.... full of pickle juice?...... o_O
I think it was Teri from NC, who, along with a few other Hackerettes, championed this sacred ritual!

Urned doctorate. Lol. It's in a crema

I hear you can get a tuition discount at Pickle U. for FFF trophy points.
LOL....Who knows.
Alex was brilliant but couldn't seem to overcome his demons. He and I were FB friends but he would go from wanting to start a free online Bible college to the point where many of his friends from here had to separate from him. Last issue I had was he was posting naked @$$ men mowing lawns in his feed, and I asked him to clean it up as I often had my kids looking on while on and he got offended and started mocking me. I pointed a few things out that embarrassed him and that was the end of our friendship. Was sad to see. So much potential and tragedy. I hope he swung back into a spiritual mindset to stay but......

Last edited:
Give me some suggestions regarding the labels. “Registered” is kind of lame

LOL....Who knows.
Alex was brilliant but couldn't seem to overcome his demons. He and I were FB friends but he would go from wanting to start a free online Bible college to the point where many of his friends from here had to separate from him. Last issue I had was he was posting naked @$$ men mowing lawns in his feed, and I asked him to clean it up as I often had my kids looking on while on and he got offended and started mocking me. I pointed a few things out that embarrassed him and that was the end of our friendship. Was sad to see. So much potential and tragedy. I hope he swung back into a spiritual mindset to stay but......
Alex and I were friends on the net, and on FB for many years. A few years ago he started whining about having so many alleged friends turning on him. I have to say, from what I saw of his interactions with them, he was to blame. After he became overly sexual in nature and was constantly prevaricating about certain things and people, I confronted him and he blocked me. I hated to see him take that long slide but was relieved when he blocked me so that I didn't have to block him.

LOL....Who knows.
Alex was brilliant but couldn't seem to overcome his demons. He and I were FB friends but he would go from wanting to start a free online Bible college to the point where many of his friends from here had to separate from him. Last issue I had was he was posting naked @$$ men men mowing lawns in his feed, and I asked him to clean it up as I often had my kids looking on while on and he got offended and started mocking me. I pointed a few things out that embarrassed him and that was the end of our friendship. Was sad to see. So much potential and tragedy. I hope he swung back into a spiritual mindset to stay but......

Alex and I were friends on the net, and on FB for many years. A few years ago he started whining about having so many alleged friends turning on him. I have to say, from what I saw of his interactions with them, he was to blame. After he became overly sexual in nature and was constantly prevaricating about certain things and people, I confronted him and he blocked me. I hated to see him take that long slide but was relieved when he blocked me so that I didn't have to block him.
alex was among the first friends i made on the fff when i first joined in 2004.... . and i joined the forum he started after that named holycall too....back then he was a great guy... and seemed to be strong in his faith.... never came off as innapropriate.. and was one of the forces that made the old forum enjoyable... . but i broke off contact with him immediately when the things you both mention started... ...i was never on facebook so i don;t know what happened there...... . but i do miss the old alex... ..hopefully he will be able to return to a spiritual mindset again and keep the faith.... i pray for that with many people who turned away...

as with Holycall it seems if he gets a group of women, like a harem he will cater to them to entertain them at the cost of friendships....it was why he was posting those naked rear men and why he took such offense to being questioned...