What are you listening to right now?

3 softball games today... on 2 different screens at the same time.... 🥎.. .(oh the
stresses of having fans of different teams, all in the same house, with 20 different
college sports channels on cable....
😜) ... but the last game ended 15 minutes ago
.. run ruled in the 5th inning...

Cool, didn't know you were a softball fan. I never got too much into softball, but the similarities to baseball leaves me with appreciation for it. Who's your team? What's the dynamic in the house of the opposing fans? Did you/they play (in school, or as adults)?

this is one of the games we were watching the other day when i wrote that..... .one of my
favorite pitchers (shelbi-sunseri).... who also bats... was injured in the first inning and did
not come back into the game..... LSU still won.... which made me very happy... :). but my
room mate picked alabama to win this one... .sometimes even pro-players get it wrong.. ;)

Last edited:
This fits some of the preachers I know! Believe me!

another classic made better in my opinon by changing the punk tone and adding softer
music to what is already awesome lyrics.... some geniuses only get things half right...
... it takes another genius to come along and finish the work....

Last edited:
One of the best versions of this song that I've ever heard!

was wide awake again at 3am... counting sheep didn;t work... so i thought... why not count whales?..
. .i could give a lot of reasons why that didn;t work... but gave myself credit for a nice try anyway.... 🐋

baleias-jubarte-grupo-0417-1400x800.jpeg

I honor of those that are fighting in Ukraine!

thanks to a bit of enlightenment by ransom.... i have this one playing non-stop
on the open stereo speakers this morning... . (probably driving the rest of the
household up the wall).... 👾 ...ever since i heard it this morning i;m finding
it hard to stop listening to..... :cool:

Last edited:
thanks to a bit of enlightenment by ransom.... i have this one playing non-stop
on the open stereo speakers this morning... . (probably driving the rest of the
household up the wall).... 👾 ...ever since i heard it this morning i;m finding
it hard to stop listening to..... :cool:

Bit of an earworm, isn't it?

Down in Mexico we find a red bandana and a cool piano! :)