What are you listening to right now?

brianb

Elect
Reaction score
I wonder if this will become the most popular thread on here. :D

I'm listening to A1900 Classical on iTunes.

I'm listening to a playlist of about 65 songs by Boxcar Willie.

Celtic music station on Pandora. I hope I get to go to Ireland before I die!

I am listening to my newest favorite preacher. If I said who he was, well, then I would be in trouble with certain members, so let's just say he is left of most of us.

brianb said:
I wonder if this will become the most popular thread on here. :D

I'm listening to A1900 Classical on iTunes.

Last night I did something I wouldn't normally do. I went into the iTunes store to see what the latest music was and I found this album from a death metal band called Lamb of God - I heard of this band before and knew they were basically no different from Slayer but I decided to listen to a sample of one of their songs. Basically it was "We're all going to die" - I think that's the basic theme in death metal. How original.

I always listen to my Sunday message on Monday.....praise God for what He is doing through me.

As you were.

Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
I always listen to my Sunday message on Monday.....praise God for what He is doing through me.

As you were.

Pride is powerful, deceptive, and destructive.

Praying you get victory over it!

Carry on!

The Real Baptist said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:

As you were.

Carry on!

I'm talking about you.  And I see now that you are not the same poster who posted at the FFF under the name "The Real Baptist."

Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:

As you were.

Carry on!

I'm talking about you.  And I see now that you are not the same poster who posted at the FFF under the name "The Real Baptist."

Whatever

Don't let pride get in your way........deal with it!

TRB

Fight the good fight
Triumph