What are you listening to?

Izdaari

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I thought we had one of these threads, but I can't find it. We have no search function, and I don't have the patience to keep looking. So here's a new one. I don't think we had one on the Fellowship side anyway, which is really where it belongs.

I don't think Everlast is a Christian artist, but this song is all about empathy for others, which is something Jesus was good at and wants us to work on. This isn't the best version, but it's a "clean" version. It's a little too censored for my taste: it cuts out not only obscene language, but also any mentions of anything controversial, which makes some of the verses a little incoherent. There's a better one on Youtube with lyrics, but it uses language that isn't allowed here, so if you go looking for it, be warned!

http://youtu.be/vCZ1YteCv5M

I just heard a majestic arrangement of "One Day" (on BBN) with an orchestra and choir. Kettle drums! Brass!!
They just. don't. make. music. like that anymore. AWESOME. That's the kind of music I think will be in heaven.

Re: the above Rammstein video

If you watched it, what do you think of Rammstein doing A Mighty Fortress is Our God? I think they'd be the ideal band for it. In German of course!

Benny Goodman's greatest Hits CD

Ahhhh yes, nothing better than Big Band music playing while I work!

Rebel by Lecrae
Rehab by Lecrae
Gravity by Lecrae

It's Lecrae Day!  :D

RUSH!!!....but wish I could here what is going on in the courthouse with Schaap!

Mozart's Symphony #3 on KING-FM 98.1

On a new sound system: an Onkyo TX-NR414 5.1 receiver with a pair of Polk Audio New Monitor 35B speakers. Sounds really good as is, but more speakers to come, as budget permits.  :D

basketball. Duke versus Louisville.

And Ware from Louisville just broke his leg.