What are your thoughts on Supreme Court nominee?

Billy

Elect
Reaction score
Nice middle of the road conservative to moderate...not the liberal most of us thought Obama would nominate.

Thoughts?

Billy

He's an anti-gun rights Chicago liberal.

Obama was drawing a line in the sand.

The professional politicians will cave, to their lobbyist controllers wishes.

We will lose more rights.

His expedited demise will begin a short lived revolution.

The Man of Sin will eventually ascend to power.

Jesus will return.

We will run His kingdom, and then politics will matter.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

Billy said:
Nice middle of the road conservative to moderate...not the liberal most of us thought Obama would nominate.

Thoughts?

Billy

He is a liberal. He voted to review the Heller case that set the current precedent for gun laws. The Heller decision overturned the DC ban on handguns.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/16/cnns-raju-garland-has-liberal-more-progressive-bent-could-fire-up-dem-base/

Billy said:

Thoughts?

Billy

When the media claims "conservative-moderate" you can be assured that they are covering up the reality.

The Republican in Congress, although a majority, will cave.  They have no backbone, they just want to enjoy the party and get reelected so they can continue to party.  It is an exclusive little club and they don't want to get on the bad side of the liberal media.  They will cave.

FSSL said:
When the media claims "conservative-moderate" you can be assured that they are covering up the reality.

With the vast majority of journalists being card-carrying Democrats, "conservative-moderate" generally  means somewhere to the right of Che Guevara.

Good luck trying to get a conservative justice now or ever. Oh yes John Roberts was said to be conservative. Look how he has turned out.

I think it's funny the President is acting like this nominee is not political...and the Senate is acting like their response is not political. That being said,kinda funny that the rules change for lame duck appointments when your party is making the nominations!

aleshanee said:
T-Bone said:
I think it's funny the President is acting like this nominee is not political...and the Senate is acting like their response is not political. That being said,kinda funny that the rules change for lame duck appointments when your party is making the nominations!

i doubt many people will agree with me on this...... but when you think about it....... it might actually be safer to let obama nominate a relatively moderate justice like garland - and have him confirmed........  rather than reject him hoping for a republican victory in november ... only to have hilary clinton win the white house and nominate somebody 10 times worse than garland for the supreme court next january........ .......

as bad as barak obama is... if hilary clinton is elected i think she will make us miss him......... and the more fragmented conservative voters become ... now talking about 3rd party candidates and independents ....... the more likely that clinton presidency scenario looks to becoming reality........

I have thought of that also...they could leave confirmation until after election to see who wins, but then Obama could also withdrawal the nomination ..you got to love politics...they play and we pay!