What Could Have Been

IFB X-Files

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I've borrowed this photo posted by BGW.  To me it's a haunting image.  Deserted streets.  Ice and snow.

Then you notice where a car had been parked.  Probably for a longer time than normal. 

Someone possibly sat there thinking, "What could have been?".

Was it RAIDER, thinking about what could have been if he had pursued Teri instead of CF?

Was it Binaca Chugger, thinking what could have been if he had controlled his addiction?

Was it Tom Brennan, thinking what could have been had he taken a church in the warm South?

Or was it YOU, thinking what could have been if you had answered the tug of the Holy Spirit that night Bro. Hyles' preaching touched your heart?

2015 is over.  We all have too many "what could have been" times in our life.  2016 is a fresh start.  Let's make the most of it.

1735_1754771864743791_149162452905398337_n.jpg

AND GET THOSE POSTING NUMBERS UP!!!!!

What if Green Bay would have actually fielded a football team last Sunday?

fishinnut said:
What if JH had believed & practiced scriptural church discipline ?
His false Nicolaitan church doctrine would have eventually ruined him anyway, since God isn't obligated to bless it.

Earnestly Contend

IFB X-Files said:
I've borrowed this photo posted by BGW.  To me it's a haunting image.  Deserted streets.  Ice and snow.

Then you notice where a car had been parked.  Probably for a longer time than normal. 

Someone possibly sat there thinking, "What could have been?".

Was it RAIDER, thinking about what could have been if he had pursued Teri instead of CF?

Was it Binaca Chugger, thinking what could have been if he had controlled his addiction?

Was it Tom Brennan, thinking what could have been had he taken a church in the warm South?

Or was it YOU, thinking what could have been if you had answered the tug of the Holy Spirit that night Bro. Hyles' preaching touched your heart?

2015 is over.  We all have too many "what could have been" times in our life.  2016 is a fresh start.  Let's make the most of it.

1735_1754771864743791_149162452905398337_n.jpg

AND GET THOSE POSTING NUMBERS UP!!!!!

WAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Jack had stood up in the pulpit in the 1970's and said "I have fired our youth director for practicing immorality."

Vince Massi said:
If Jack had stood up in the pulpit in the 1970's and said "I have fired our youth director for practicing immorality."

Vince, do you recollect the full 2-page insert in the Sword announcing the opening of HAC in the fall of '72?  Do you recall that among other things, the line, "Jack Hyles to Teach Daily," was prominently displayed?  DAILY???

They were lying to us before they even opened their doors.