What is a Separatist within Christendom? Actually, it may surprise you.

We believe in sharing the fundamentals from scripture,

... which are? If you are going to argue for the need to separate, you need to identify what you are separating FROM and TO.

... which are?
Wait for our next video, it's going to be the single best piece of media on the internet addressing the issue of "one gospel vs. multiple gospels" directly from scripture.

That's a promise.

Other videos will continue from it to address further fundamentals.

You are mixed up or are trying to rewrite history. The Puritans were all still members of the Church of England...

The Separatists were not members of the Church of England since they choose to separate from it or to remain not part of the it.

The top displayed results from 2 different searches that clearly state they were called Separatists, with a capital "S":

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 6.40.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 6.40.26 PM.png

You are the one who constantly mixes up history and then projects what you do onto others, which is why I nicknamed you The Projector.

Wait for our next video, it's going to be the single best piece of media on the internet addressing the issue of "one gospel vs. multiple gospels" directly from scripture.

That's a promise.

Other videos will continue from it to address further fundamentals.
Or skip the wait and listen to another Rucky's "single best piece of media ever".

Or skip the wait and listen to another Rucky's "single best piece of media ever".

Dr. Gene Kim provides an excellent exposition on this topic, though we don't agree with literally all of his or Ruckman's viewpoints here.
Even so, we certainly are more in line with their view than most others, and share far more in common than not.

I've spoken with Dr. Gene a good few times, in fact he was one of the first people I shared our refined Doctrine of Complete Dispensationalism with.
He is an outstanding Pastor and teacher.

Dr. Gene Kim provides an excellent exposition on this topic, though we don't agree with literally all of his or Ruckman's viewpoints here.
Even so, we certainly are more in line with their view than most others, and share far more in common than not.

I've spoken with Dr. Gene a good few times, in fact he was one of the first people I shared our refined Doctrine of Complete Dispensationalism with.
He is an outstanding Pastor and teacher.
As long as he knows the six plans of salvation that's the important part.

If the fundamentals are so complicated that they require a video... they ain’t fundamentals.

If the fundamentals are so complicated that they require a video... they ain’t fundamentals.
You'd think that if there was an imminent video, they'd be easy to list.

Gotta flack for those views and likes, though.

As long as he knows the six plans of salvation that's the important part.
I think you have a problem more so with the wording.

I've already stated that only the blood of Jesus can pay for anyone's sins, but it's how and when that blood is applied that makes all the difference.

Promises, promises.

Jam tomorrow, and jam yesterday, but never jam today.
Hey, this content isn't just easily whipped together like that. It takes more work than you think.

No video, just a four-volume set of books.

I'm sure if you had your way, you could explain them all on 1 sheet of paper, double-spaced.
41DmmXE-dYL._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg

So... you believe the fundamentals are six different gospels?

I am trying to follow, but...

Can you show me, where in the 34 minute video where you boil down the fundamentals?