What Is Right or Wrong with This?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtFeh2tdduc

RunsWithScissors said:
You are misinformed about Kent Hovind. This is bull huckey

Excuse me?  I've never said anything about KH.

For being new, you've appeared to be starting off on the wrong foot.

Twisted said:
RunsWithScissors said:

She is new, but she's not new.

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
RunsWithScissors said:

You mean Nurse Ratched has reappeared here on the FFF?

Well, if this w*** thinks that she is more nuts than me then she is in for a surprise.

twisted you are just one wild and crazy guy posting this video about Kent Hovin
then pretending you didn't reference him
you're no match for me
i surrender!!

Such the wild and crazy guy  8)

Sending me a rep calling me a LOOSER

You oughta become a comedian

so so original!!!

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
RunsWithScissors said:

But is this person the real Runs With Scissors?

:)

Nice.
I am not the real runswithscissors.
I am an amateur heckler named Adam who works for Holiday Inn
honing up on my improv skills....

my sister's persuasion prevailed. time to relinquish this account to her.  please be gentle....

Twisted said:
What is right or wrong with this?

I watched about half of it to get the flavor of it.

For those that don't care to watch it, this guy claims is on the extreme "pro-repentance" side of the "repentance" discussions, and anyone that doesn't agree with him about "repentance" is a false teacher and a heretic.

While I do believe that Hyles, Hutson, and (I assume) Hovin have downplayed repentance, as much as I don't care for what Hyles did to Christianity, I don't think that they are totally to be rejected because of this one topic.

Kent Hovid may have many issues, and may be wrong on repentance, but this guy is going too far.

Twisted said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtFeh2tdduc

The presenter articulates the doctrine of repentance very well. I take no issue with his theology.

RunsWithScissors said:
Nice.
I am not the real runswithscissors.
I am an amateur heckler named Adam who works for Holiday Inn
honing up on my improv skills....

Nice try. 

Ransom said:
The presenter articulates the doctrine of repentance very well. I take no issue with his theology.

I should add that I don't have an issue with repentance; I do believe that it is too often glossed over or ignored.

I do have a problem with how he seems to make this the ONLY test of whether someone is a heretic or not.

Walt said:
I do have a problem with how he seems to make this the ONLY test of whether someone is a heretic or not.

Well, once I realized he was an indy-fundy, I didn't expect him to take Hovind to task over his KJV-onlyism. ;)

RunsWithScissors said:

The brother speaking in the video and marking Kent Hovind as a Heretick Is Joshua Jocelyn. This brother is very sound in his view and teaching of Repentance. Of course there are things which I don't agree with him on, but when it comes to Biblical Repentance, he certainly has studied out this important Doctrinal matter. He even recently  wrote a book called: Repentance from Sin- How Antinomianism Disarmed the Gospel and Not the Sinner. I have a copy of it, I haven't finished reading it yet, but I appreciate all the research and studying which he has done concerning this issue.

Biblebeliever said:
RunsWithScissors said:

The brother speaking in the video and marking Kent Hovind as a Heretick Is Joshua Jocelyn. This brother is very sound in his view and teaching of Repentance. Of course there are things which I don't agree with him on, but when it comes to Biblical Repentance, he certainly has studied out this important Doctrinal matter. He even recently  wrote a book called: Repentance from Sin- How Antinomianism Disarmed the Gospel and Not the Sinner. I have a copy of it, I haven't finished reading it yet, but I appreciate all the research and studying which he has done concerning this issue.

I think I agree with him (I only saw half of the video) about repentance... what I heard sounded fine, but I don't like him going to the extremes he went to about Hyles and Hovind.  Yes, they were wrong if they weren't preaching biblical repentance.