What is the Definition of Repentance: RESPONSE to Kent Hovind

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score
What is the Definition of Repentance? Response to Kent Hovind by brother Joshua Jocelyn.

This is a very good video response and answer to Kent Hovind on the issue of Repentance and how it is defined

In this brief video teaching, brother Joshua shows how the word(s) (Repent/Repentance) are defined by God's infallible and holy word, the blessed King James Holy Bible. And concerning the context of mankind, Repentance is almost alway?s defined as a turning from sinful deeds and actions (SINS) either intended or committed already. Therefore do not be deceived by Kent Hovind or Ed Pfenninger or Steven Anderson. Repentance is not just a turning from unbelief to belief. But Repentance is a turning from sin and transgression and a turning to God. It is high time folks that we start allowing God's infallible and holy word to define its own terms. 

https://youtu.be/idnh3m17bBc

Maybe you should tell him yourself. I don't have any reason to believe he reads here.

Ransom said:
Maybe you should tell him yourself. I don't have any reason to believe he reads here.
He's still trying to figure out if Michelle Obama is still a man.....

Recovering IFB said:
Ransom said:

No, I know that she is actually a woman. But there are still those who believe that she is a transgender. For instance,  Alex Jones still believes that she is a man:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex-jones-michelle-obama-is-a-man-who-murdered-joan-rivers-to-cover-it-up/

If you check out that link, you'll see that even the late comedienne Joan Rivers  thought Michelle Obama was a man. Not only did she think that, but she said that she was  man as if it were true! The following are her own words:

"Of course everyone knows she?s a tranny.? She?s a man." - Joan Rivers 

But after I saw some of her childhood photos,  I concluded that that was solid evidence to prove that she in fact is a woman.

Sometimes those in the alternative news media or those who claim to be in the "truthers" movement, if they are not careful, in their zeal to follow after and to look into some of the real conspiracies out there, while they do find a lot of truth out there that is not being presented in the mainstream (lamestream) news media, they also can sometimes fail to discern other truths which ironically are much more simple.

Biblebeliever said:
Recovering IFB said:
Ransom said:

No, I know that she is actually a woman. But there are still those who believe that she is a transgender. For instance,  Alex Jones still believes that she is a man:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex-jones-michelle-obama-is-a-man-who-murdered-joan-rivers-to-cover-it-up/

If you check out that link, you'll see that even the late comedienne Joan Rivers  thought Michelle Obama was a man. Not only did she think that, but she said that she was  man as if it were true! The following are her own words:

"Of course everyone knows she?s a tranny.? She?s a man." - Joan Rivers 

But after I saw some of her childhood photos,  I concluded that that was solid evidence to prove that she in fact is a woman.

Sometimes those in the alternative news media or those who claim to be in the "truthers" movement, if they are not careful, in their zeal to follow after and to look into some of the real conspiracies out there, while they do find a lot of truth out there that is not being presented in the mainstream (lamestream) news media, they also can sometimes fail to discern other truths which ironically are much more simple.

Yes because I posted those pictures.......

Biblebeliever said:
What is the Definition of Repentance? Response to Kent Hovind by brother Joshua Jocelyn.

This is a very good video response and answer to Kent Hovind on the issue of Repentance and how it is defined

In this brief video teaching, brother Joshua shows how the word(s) (Repent/Repentance) are defined by God's infallible and holy word, the blessed King James Holy Bible. And concerning the context of mankind, Repentance is almost alway?s defined as a turning from sinful deeds and actions (SINS) either intended or committed already. Therefore do not be deceived by Kent Hovind or Ed Pfenninger or Steven Anderson. Repentance is not just a turning from unbelief to belief. But Repentance is a turning from sin and transgression and a turning to God. It is high time folks that we start allowing God's infallible and holy word to define its own terms. 

https://youtu.be/idnh3m17bBc

Whoa, dude. Your KJVO-itis is showing all over the place.

Biblebeliever said:
No, I know that she is actually a woman. But there are still those who believe that she is a transgender. For instance,  Alex Jones still believes that she is a man

Look at you, still trying to defend the fact that you once believed something abjectly stupid because you saw it on WooTube and other credulous fools believed it too.

Recovering IFB said:
Yes because I posted those pictures.......

Well, I thank you for doing that. Because I want to be shown when I am wrong about something no matter what it is. As I believe that a true King James Bible believer will always humble himself and take correction and then receive the truth that is shown unto him.

For I don't want to ever be thought of as some type of 'Jack Hyles' type of fundamentalist who cannot take any correction at all. Wrong is wrong and Right is Right.  Truth is truth and Error is error.

I definitely am not perfect, I make mistakes and the teachers and men whom I listen to and follow, they certainly are also not perfect and they too have made errors and believed certain things which were not true.

And yes the truthers have gotten it wrong a number of times. They also will make errors and mistakes in both judgment and discernment.