What is the sine-qua-non of a Fundamentalist

Without actually reading it, it appears to explain the cult of satanism. Excellent try, though.
"Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen." -Jer. 10:2

Imagine if King James also send his translators on a little-known side quest to put together a book to teach the Church of England about Satanism,
The fruit cup committee of Westcott and Hort wouldn't have had to lie to anyone to replace the King James with their McDonald's Bibles.

they think a book by prominent Christian countercult apologists, Bob and Gretchen Passantino, is a pro-satanist book.
How odd it is that you claim to know what someone else thinks when you think describing what another man thinks is "ad hominem".
doofusRansom.gif
How did you interpret the words "Blatantly satanic material" and "The same company that publishes FFF's NIV" as "Look at this pro-satanist book"

Whether it argues for it or simply teaches the reader about Satanism, it remains blatantly satanic material that is unnecessary outside of the desire to boost sales driven by sensationalism and blatant disobedience to Jer. 10:2.

Wait, that wasn't your trump card, was it?
Not even close. You will know that post by your immediate cognitive dissonance and mental breakdown trying to explain away the magnitude of its implications.

You should take this opportunity to point out that Harper Collins is the parent company of Zondervan and they publish the Satanic Bible.
"You should take this opportunity to point out that Hitler murdered 11 million Jews as if that validates your conspiracy theory the that Nazi's were real." -logic

How about this instead:
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 10.05.56 AM.png

Hoh! Hoh! It's not pro-satanism. It just innocently teaches our children about the importance of ecumenicalism by helping them understand the different beliefs of others! Let's all remember, Jesus loved others.

People who work at Zondervan no doubt ride around with this bumper sticker on their cars:
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 10.28.58 AM.png

Ransom and FFF, our leaders here at these "Fundamental" forums that publicly represent a plethora of Fundamental Baptist and Dispensational colleges, no doubt saw one of these slapped onto the back of a Prius in front of them years back and thought:

"This is profound! They all have different viewpoints on the fundamentals, man! Who are we to say any one has the answers? Change the sine qua non, change it! There's no way the people with that cross are only ones who are right! Does that religion with the cross have any idea how many Buddhists there are in the world?"

How about this instead:
View attachment 1068

Hoh! Hoh! It's not pro-satanism. It just innocently teaches our children about the importance of ecumenicalism by helping them understand the different beliefs of others! Let's all remember, Jesus loved others.
I'm sorry man, I made a mistake. To be honest I'm a little disappointed in your superior analytical skills. I thought you would be doing the heavy lifting and I would only have to jump in for an assist. Anyway, not to get distracted. I just discovered (which I thought a genius such as yourself would already know-but no matter) Zondervan also publishes KJV Bibles. I think we messed this one up. It can be covered don't worry. I think if you lob insults at everyone they will forget this little oversight of ours.

1590774345072.png

1590774374257.png

How odd it is that you claim to know what someone else thinks

Don't have to, when you write it out:

Zondervan, who've published blatantly Satanic material

But to be entirely fair, I'm not accusing you of thinking at all.

How did you interpret the words "Blatantly satanic material"

According to the usual definitions of words, which you (being entirely ignorant of the proper use of a dictionary) abuse at every available opportunity.

blatantly: flagrantly, unashamedly.

satanic: of, like, or befitting Satan; diabolical; hellish.

material: information, etc. in a book.

So according to the usual definitions of words, when you say the Passantinos' book on satanism is "blatantly satanic material," I, and every thinking, literate person in the English-speaking world understands this, correctly, as meaning the information in the book is unashamedly diabolical and befitting of Satan.

If that's not what you meant, it's your own fault for using the wrong words. Pay more attention in school.

Why is it, by the way, that every time you post on this forum, you do nothing but paste your incredible ignorance on a giant billboard?

Last edited:
"UGC, who posts blatantly Calvinist material . . ."

LOL! What buffoons the Wonder Twins are.

Zondervan also publishes KJV Bibles.
Of course they do.

Timestamped to the Ace of Spades (the trump card comes later):

We have to work our way up there, gentlemen.

Imagine if King James also send his translators on a little-known side quest to put together a book to teach the Church of England about Satanism,
The fruit cup committee of Westcott and Hort wouldn't have had to lie to anyone to replace the King James with their McDonald's Bibles.

Whether it argues for it or simply teaches the reader about Satanism, it remains blatantly satanic material that is unnecessary outside of the desire to boost sales driven by sensationalism and blatant disobedience to Jer. 10:2.
I just have one question. Are they offering refunds where you got that MBA from. I mean we are trying to get that Alexandrian cult on the ropes and sometimes I just feel like your not committed to the cause. Did you even consider dear leader's book on the Alexandrian Cult before you posted about not teaching people about cults? It's on you now. Your computer like analysis skills came up short again. We need some huge insults if we are going to erase this one from people's minds.

1590778865320.png

I mean we are trying to get that Alexandrian cult on the ropes and sometimes I just feel like your not committed to the cause.
What on earth are you talking about now.

You tried to bring up this red herring in your last few posts as well.

Completely avoiding the specific details being exposed by trying to rush into a discussion centered on the Alexandrian cult.

What on earth are you talking about now.

You tried to bring up this red herring in your last few posts as well.

Completely avoiding the specific details being exposed by trying to rush into a discussion centered on the Alexandrian cult.
I see what your doing there. I still think insults would have been better but feigning ignorance isn't bad either. I may have over reacted a little. I don't think they will figure out that the scripture you used to admonish those who would write a book warning of the satanic cult would equally apply to dear leader's book on a satanic cult. I underestimated you. You cleaned up this mess quite nicely.

UGC quote:
"Whether it argues for it or simply teaches the reader about Satanism, it remains blatantly satanic material that is unnecessary outside of the desire to boost sales driven by sensationalism and blatant disobedience to Jer. 10:2."

We need some huge insults if we are going to erase this one from people's minds.
Call on all your mole pals to insult the truth all you want, you're getting creamed.

"Here's a book written by our nemesis Ruckman exposing people pretending to be Christians (or marking wolves in sheep's clothing in obedience to Rom. 16:17)."

Is this the best denial response tmjbogus has to soften the reality that Zondervan sells books centered on teaching Satanism and Witchcraft?

Not to mention his eager impulse to sweep The Satanic Bible under the rug:

You should take this opportunity to point out that Harper Collins is the parent company of Zondervan and they publish the Satanic Bible.

Yes, let's take this opportunity since you keep insisting on defending the notion that we should teach our children about Satanism and Witchcraft, and that apparently the parent company of Zondervan publishing The Satanic Bible of the Satanic Church is "no big deal".

You are quite obviously a mole. And you're doing an embarrassing job.

There's an old saying: If you want to get past the BS and know the truth, follow the money.
Who's doing deals with who and who's getting paid?
Where does money make friends? 1 Tim. 6:10:

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 12.55.44 PM.png
On the shelf right next to:
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 12.55.15 PM.png

Why not go for the McDonald's apple pie?
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 12.55.00 PM.png

"It's a conspiracy theory"

View attachment 1079

[removed picture that could cause offense - admin FSSL]

"Oh you sell his material? I'm buying my Bible from you!" -tmjbogus

Meanwhile all the ignorant Christians run around attacking the King James Bible in defense of these New Versions and their Satanic money-grubbing Publishers. They obviously don't have standards and therefore don't care about you or your faith, they're just in it to make money. Might want to go back and watch the video I posted on how the New Age Theosophists infiltrated your New Version translating boards to make these deals possible in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call on all your mole pals to insult the truth all you want, you're getting creamed.

"Here's a book written by our nemesis Ruckman exposing people pretending to be Christians (or marking wolves in sheep's clothing in obedience to Rom. 16:17)."

Is this the best denial response tmjbogus has to soften the reality that Zondervan sells books centered on teaching Satanism and Witchcraft?

Not to mention his eager impulse to sweep The Satanic Bible under the rug:

Yes,
let's take this opportunity since you keep insisting on defending the notion that we should teach our children about Satanism and Witchcraft, and that apparently the parent company of Zondervan publishing The Satanic Bible of the Satanic Church is "no big deal".

You are quite obviously a mole. And you're doing an embarrassing job.

There's an old saying: If you want to get past the BS and know the truth, follow the money.
Who's doing deals with who and who's getting paid?
Where does money make friends? 1 Tim. 6:10:

View attachment 1077
View attachment 1076

Why not go for the McDonald's apple pie?
View attachment 1078
Just when I think you are getting it. Realize I'm not the analytical one here you are. I thought in order to better serve our campaign we needed to leave Zondervan alone. If we use that company as a basis for attacking the NIV it also leaves us open on the basis that they sell the KJV. Also do not mention that the NIV was completed in 1978 and Zondervan was not acquired by Harper Collins until 1988. Some of those from the more "analytical" side of the Alexandrian house might make a point regarding Harper Collins not having any influence over a work prior to the merger. I'm afraid those Alexandrian Cultists might use that against us. I think we have those gurrrly men Alexandrians right where we want them.

Just when I think you are getting it.
Astounding.gif
No one is listening to this tmjbog guy.

leaves us open on the basis that they sell the KJV.

HarperCollins sells the KJV in a nice pure-white.
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 1.28.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 12.55.44 PM.png

"This makes the Satanic Bible OK, because it's being sold alongside the Bible. Tell your children to read both so they can decide for themselves!" -tmjbogus

Some of those from the more "analytical" side of the Alexandrian house might make a point regarding Harper Collins not having any influence over a work prior to the merger.
Ha ha ha! Boy, are they dumb!

We True Fundamentalists know better, because we don't let our women wear pants.

I thought the Rucky leadership did a better job at vetting their agents. I'm convinced you too are of the Alexandrians. Too say the least you are not as pure as us preferred Ruckyies. I warned you multiple times about the Harper Collins thing and how unsustainable it was-but you could not leave it alone even if it meant our undoing. Here's what I'm talking about. All someone has to do is go out to Amazon and pull the books below and it casts my dear leader in an unfavorable light. I mean people will start to say the only reason you would put pure water with bitter would be to make money. Again you undermine our own cause. Just a warning one more move like that and leadership has decided to take a vote on your continued membership.

1590784913138.png

because we don't let our women wear pants.
Is that why all of the intelligent women who follow UGC are more fashionable than all of the women who read the New Versions?

I thought the Rucky leadership did a better job at vetting their agents
Holy cow, this guy is nuts! He pulled up Amazon to try and delude himself from facing the obvious.

Amazon does not claim to be a Christian Publishing Company you incredible avoider of reality:
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 1.48.54 PM.png

What the heck is Zondervan doing remaining under the authority of HarperCollins now that everyone knows they're selling the Satanic Bible?

Perhaps you need to go back and watch the video I posted in Post #65 of this thread.

Just a warning one more move like that and leadership has decided to take a vote on your continued membership.
Says the new guy and obvious mole on the block. Please do, you incredibly incapable chess players. That will be the ultimate checkmate against you, because it would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this site is run by undercover Satanists trying to smear the Fundamental Baptist movement, thereby giving massive credit to everything I say from hereon out, as Satanists will only attack the truest, most threatening forms of Christianity to them, they won't waste their time with powerless denominations. So please, do UGC a favor and help us revive the Fundamental Baptist, KJV-O Dispensational movement you dubious amateurs. People are watching. :)

They say amateurs can't think more than two steps ahead.

Is that why all of the intelligent women who follow UGC are more fashionable than all of the women who read the New Versions?

Holy cow, this guy is nuts! He pulled up Amazon to try and delude himself from facing the obvious.

Amazon does not claim to be a Christian Publishing Company you incredible avoider of reality:
View attachment 1086

What the heck is Zondervan doing remaining under the authority of HarperCollins now that everyone knows they're selling the Satanic Bible?

Perhaps you need to go back and watch the video I posted in Post #65 of this thread.

Says the new guy and obvious mole on the block. Please do, you incredibly incapable chess players. That will be the ultimate checkmate against you, because it would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this site is run by undercover Satanists trying to smear the Fundamental Baptist movement, thereby giving massive credit to everything I say from hereon out, as Satanists will only attack the truest, most threatening forms of Christianity to them, they won't waste their time with powerless denominations. So please, do UGC a favor and help us revive the Fundamental Baptist, KJV-O Dispensational movement you dubious amateurs. People are watching. :)

They say amateurs can't think more than two steps ahead.
Our displeasure has not been lessened. Do your really think some of those craftier Alexandrians aren't going to figure out that Harper Collins isn't a Christian publishing company either. I'm starting to feel like we are the ones on the ropes now. I think if we are going to have an honest go at it, you may have to pull out that trump card you've been holding onto.

So just a side note since you came to us highly recommended and especially lauded for your MBA. When one company purchases another, they don't have the option of breaking off. It's the parent company that determines if they want to spin them off as their own entity or not.

If we use that company as a basis for attacking the NIV it also leaves us open on the basis that they sell the KJV. Also do not mention that the NIV was completed in 1978 and Zondervan was not acquired by Harper Collins until 1988.
Well, that's just Zondervan's fault. HarperCollins acquired Avon Books (the publishers of The Satanic Bible in 2010. This obviously meant Zondervan (acquired by HarperCollins in 1988) was now associated with satanism. Therefore, Zondervan should have ceased publishing the Bible immediately, to avoid the appearance of evil (1 Thess. 5:22).

Well, that's just Zondervan's fault. HarperCollins acquired Avon Books (the publishers of The Satanic Bible in 2010. This obviously meant Zondervan (acquired by HarperCollins in 1988) was now associated with satanism. Therefore, Zondervan should have ceased publishing the Bible immediately, to avoid the appearance of evil (1 Thess. 5:22).
UCG....I got this one. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A GURRRLY MAN ALEXANDRIAN WOULD SAY!

Ask yourself, folks: Why would a Christian come onto a forum, repeatedly defend companies claiming to be Christian who sell The Satanic Bible in addition to other books on Satanism and Witchcraft, while at the same time relentlessly attacking the KJV and any who hold to it, and attempting to reestablish the Fundamentals to be ecumenically inclusive of the Methodist church, a church which is currently paying its members to leave if they do not accept Gay and Transgender Pastors. Does that make sense to you?

So you're telling me that as soon as someone arrives talking about the King James Bible and Dr. Ruckman, this tmjbog character creates his account and is all of a sudden, a very short time later, threatening from an apparent place of leadership to "vote" to ban me for showing everyone the basic facts at hand? What are they trying to hide? If they were Christians, would these facts not anger them instead and have them saying "That's wrong! Our God does not approve of a Christian company selling Bibles associating itself with Satanism and Witchcraft!"

Why all the paranoia and scrambling to bully and get rid of any who mention Dr. Ruckman and the Holy King James Bible? Just look at half of the threads that were created since UGC arrived. A little strange, don't you think? Any normal Christian would simply agree to disagree and go talk about other things on other threads, but no, they're on a relentless campaign without end...

Makes you wonder if what UGC is saying is true and is something others don't want you to hear. It could endanger their mission to establish that ecumenical one-world religion under the anti-Christ NWO. Of course, the anti-Christ is only a Dispensational belief! The 7-year Tribulation already happened back in 70 AD! And Lucifer isn't Satan, that's just the King of Babylon.

Watch out, folks. These "nice guys" are trying to represent all of those Fundamental Baptist and Dispensational colleges publicly before the whole world. I see Liberty University on the list as well. Better watch out.