What?s Next for Bob Ross

Saved by Grace said:
Tanner said:
Tanner said:
stillifbfornow said:
I want to address the fact that he got a majority vote. The only reason this is the case is that the majority of this church is now over 60 years old since Ross ran off most of the younger families. The "senior saints" were led by the former pastor Matthews and would have voted for Peter Pan if he told them to.  In the end, even some of them broke ranks or his percentage would've been even higher. I guarantee that if you polled only those under 60, the totals would've been very different. As far as "this should've been a vote." He resigned. The deacons did not ask for his resignation or fire him. He actually resigned twice... Now that he's gone, this church can move on...
Thanks for clarification
I will add that the reason the older crowd is there and the young families have left is because he has not tolerance for anyone messing up.  If your kids mess up or you mess up you are blacklisted by him.  He does not love his people through tough times.  There was a young girl that had a tough unstable upbringing.  She went to the altar several times to get saved over and over.  Instead of loving that girl and explaining the love of Christ he humiliated her, he screamed at her from the pulpit told her to go sit back down and absolutely embarrassed her. Can you imagine the visitor that was sitting there, about to make a decision and didn?t move because of him?
There are quite a few people at WHBC /OBC who "messed up " and Bro Ross was a blessing to them and helped them get back on track. Many of them are in the ministry and helping others.

I get it you hate Ross but your bias is showing. some are willing to agree with anyone as long as they hate the person they hate.

The man is not perfect (none of us are ) but there are people who were helped by him.

I dont know whether he is innocent or guilty. I would rather the truth come out ( it hasnt yet, it usually takes time ) .

My question to you is would you be willing to apologize to him if this ended up not being true or was misrepresented by a few renegades that could care less about truth ?
I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears, the people he has hurt, several say they will never step foot in another church.
I have no experience with the Bob Ross of Windsor Hills.  Regardless of the criminal charges against him, he was not a good Pastor. 
I thank God that he was removed.  Now that he cannot hurt anyone else in that church,  I forgive him. 

Saved by Grace said:
Tanner said:
Tanner said:
stillifbfornow said:
I want to address the fact that he got a majority vote. The only reason this is the case is that the majority of this church is now over 60 years old since Ross ran off most of the younger families. The "senior saints" were led by the former pastor Matthews and would have voted for Peter Pan if he told them to.  In the end, even some of them broke ranks or his percentage would've been even higher. I guarantee that if you polled only those under 60, the totals would've been very different. As far as "this should've been a vote." He resigned. The deacons did not ask for his resignation or fire him. He actually resigned twice... Now that he's gone, this church can move on...
Thanks for clarification
I will add that the reason the older crowd is there and the young families have left is because he has not tolerance for anyone messing up.  If your kids mess up or you mess up you are blacklisted by him.  He does not love his people through tough times.  There was a young girl that had a tough unstable upbringing.  She went to the altar several times to get saved over and over.  Instead of loving that girl and explaining the love of Christ he humiliated her, he screamed at her from the pulpit told her to go sit back down and absolutely embarrassed her. Can you imagine the visitor that was sitting there, about to make a decision and didn?t move because of him?
There are quite a few people at WHBC /OBC who "messed up " and Bro Ross was a blessing to them and helped them get back on track. Many of them are in the ministry and helping others.

I get it you hate Ross but your bias is showing. some are willing to agree with anyone as long as they hate the person they hate.

The man is not perfect (none of us are ) but there are people who were helped by him.

I dont know whether he is innocent or guilty. I would rather the truth come out ( it hasnt yet, it usually takes time ) .

My question to you is would you be willing to apologize to him if this ended up not being true or was misrepresented by a few renegades that could care less about truth ?

The truth is out there it's called and open records request to the Mesquite Police Department. I do not hate Bob Ross but what he did I do hate. From the time he was made aware of the relationship and it was finally reported the young lady was "assaulted" 3 more times.  The real question is when the truth comes out will he stand in every pulpit he has preached in since he was removed and apologize to the members of Open Door.  From his attitude he has no remorse or thought he was wrong for protecting someone in a leadership position and kicking a young lady out of church because she was a "bus" kid who's family wasn't members.  So no I don't hate Bob Ross the man...Bob Ross's actions in the whole situation he made the choices he did and now God is getting him

O.C Redeemed said:
Saved by Grace said:
Tanner said:
Tanner said:
stillifbfornow said:
Thanks for clarification

The truth is out there it's called and open records request to the Mesquite Police Department. I do not hate Bob Ross but what he did I do hate. From the time he was made aware of the relationship and it was finally reported the young lady was "assaulted" 3 more times.  The real question is when the truth comes out will he stand in every pulpit he has preached in since he was removed and apologize to the members of Open Door.  From his attitude he has no remorse or thought he was wrong for protecting someone in a leadership position and kicking a young lady out of church because she was a "bus" kid who's family wasn't members.  So no I don't hate Bob Ross the man...Bob Ross's actions in the whole situation he made the choices he did and now God is getting him
Absolutely,  Like I said, regardless of how his charges turn out.  He was not a good Pastor.  He covered a lot of things while at the same time ripping others apart. 

wonder what Ross' grandson Jesse thinks? Now that Jesse is mainstream and a professional bodybuilder, he doesn't keep up with the old crew and I'm sure he could care less what old Tommy Boy thinks about him leaving.

O.C Redeemed said:
Saved by Grace said:
Tanner said:
Tanner said:
stillifbfornow said:
Thanks for clarification

So can one of you who is more educated and seems to be in the know post the police report on this forum ?

Id like to see what it has to say and see others react to full report :)

O.C Redeemed said:
Saved by Grace said:
Tanner said:
Tanner said:
stillifbfornow said:
Thanks for clarification

I heard him preach before he even went to Open Door, and it was OK, but I didn't like his apparent "authority should be blindly obeyed/believed" teaching that is (unfortunately) prominent in certain IFB circles (camps, if you prefer).

I don't think that, according to Scripture, what he did disqualifies him from being a pastor.  However, in a practical sense it does - I don't see how church members could trust him in the future.  He may work out as either a staff member or possibly running a Christian school, but I don't think he should pastor again.

Saved by Grace said:
O.C Redeemed said:
Saved by Grace said:
Tanner said:
Tanner said:
stillifbfornow said:
Thanks for clarification

So can one of you who is more educated and seems to be in the know post the police report on this forum ?

Id like to see what it has to say and see others react to full report :)

You have to may a request through the city of Mesquite open records.  I have relatives in LE so was able to view it through them.  It shines the whole situation in a new light and honestly my empathy for Ross was gone.  He is full of pride and no remorse

O.C Redeemed said:
You have to may a request through the city of Mesquite open records.  I have relatives in LE so was able to view it through them.  It shines the whole situation in a new light and honestly my empathy for Ross was gone.  He is full of pride and no remorse

Welcome to the club of those who know the real Bob Ross

Well this would never happen under Jack Trieber, he's the long arm of the law on the West Coast.

Walt said:
stillifbfornow said:

This sounds like age discrimination -- are you saying that those over 60 have no spiritual discernment?

Absolutely not at all what I'm saying. I am saying this... Sylvester Matthews HEAVILY influenced that vote of the older people, and truth absolutely did not matter to him even though it was presented to him several times. "Loyalty" to the pastor was the only thing he cared about. Forget the fact that this young lady was assaulted 3 more times between the time Ross knew and the time it was reported to the police. There were older people who voted against Ross. They used their "discernment." Others followed blindly...

A few days ago, I found an online article on this scandal, but it did not report anything new. Does anybody know Bob Ross' trial date, or know if it has already been settled?

On a serious not, we should be lifting up his grandson Jesse Jackson during this time.

There's still no new news on Ross and it's looking like he may just get probation or he may have to do time in a Texas Federal Institution.

AlvinMartinezCCM said:
On a serious not, we should be lifting up his grandson Jesse Jackson during this time.

There's still no new news on Ross and it's looking like he may just get probation or he may have to do time in a Texas Federal Institution.

Jesse Jackson is a Civil Right's icon

Always trolling  John Stewart. THE Jesse Jackson is the grandson of the infamous Bob Ross. Jesse left OBC/Vineyards to go to Oklahoma Christian, then went seeker sensitive, is worshiping under false teacher Keith Craft (TBN Prosperity preacher who literally worships Paul Crouch)

photo.php

AlvinMartinezCCM said:
Always trolling  John Stewart. THE Jesse Jackson is the grandson of the infamous Bob Ross. Jesse left OBC/Vineyards to go to Oklahoma Christian, then went seeker sensitive, is worshiping under false teacher Keith Craft (TBN Prosperity preacher who literally worships Paul Crouch)

photo.php

It's Jon Stewart, not John. Jon is short from Jonathan.

Here is Jesse Jackson with President Trump
IMG_20160228_001701-1.jpg

TheRealJonStewart said:
AlvinMartinezCCM said:

photo.php

It's Jon Stewart, not John. Jon is short from Jonathan.

Here is Jesse Jackson with President Trump
IMG_20160228_001701-1.jpg

TROLLFEST 2018 get your tickets now . !!!!!

AlvinMartinezCCM said:

I'd be a bit surprised if he had to spend time in prison for failing to report... I assumed he'd be fined - I'm not sure what "probation" would involve for this offense.

Maybe that Jesse Jackson being mentioned here is named after the Civil Rights activist.