What tattoos do you have?

So far I haven't . My husband is against them so im honoring his wishes.
Good man. I think you should honor him as wise and loving. My daughter got one, I advised her not to. Now she wishes she had not.

I was against them before I was for them.
Gordy, to tell you the truth, I don't think we'll ever get one. I don't like the idea of marking up my body any more than the many surgeries have done it already. My wife, with the many scars from the many surgeries she's had, feels the same. It would take something really drastically to change in our lives for us to do it. :)

Gordy, to tell you the truth, I don't think we'll ever get one. I don't like the idea of marking up my body any more than the many surgeries have done it already. My wife, with the many scars from the many surgeries she's had, feels the same. It would take something really drastically to change in our lives for us to do it. :)
Oh, I'm not trying to convince anyone to get one. Five years ago, I never thought I'd get one. Now with 4 in the last 4 years, I'm trying to think of my next one. :D

Oh, I'm not trying to convince anyone to get one. Five years ago, I never thought I'd get one. Now with 4 in the last 4 years, I'm trying to think of my next one. :D
I fully believe that if I ever started I would probably never quit! I have a niece who is COVERED in them. I'm surprised she has to wear clothes with so many tats on her body! :)

i don;t have any.... but my sister has a few.... .....it;s a tradition among hard hat salvage divers in the navy to have the mark 5 helmet tattooed on their lower leg or ankle.... but a lot of non-navy commercial divers do it too.. especially if they ever trained and worked wearing the mark 5... ..but our dad would never do it... even though he is a highly experienced mark 5 diver the old school fundamental baptist in him doesn;t believe in getting tattoos... .. ..... . so my sister .. who is unable to do any kind of diving due to equalization issues.... .(the one many of you know as runswithscissors..and who admits she was a little drunk at the time)... got a mark 5 helmet tattooed on her own ankle and then had the words "divers daughter" tattooed around it...... ..she also has a couple of others in places nobody ever sees.... . thankfully she resisted the trend of getting the notorious lower back tattoo... also known as a "tramp stamp"......

Last edited:
I thought about getting one to commemorate Angela's five year cancer free milestone but it never came to be.

I've had henna tattoos which last about a week or two. My favorite was Angela's name on my arm written in Nepalese.

I fully believe that if I ever started I would probably never quit! I have a niece who is COVERED in them. I'm surprised she has to wear clothes with so many tats on her body! :)
I have a first cousin who is a low level tattoo artist. He's actually pretty good, but he drinks so much, he can't hold a job. One of the things he does is tests tattoo templates on himself. So he is totally covered from head to foot. It's strange when he takes his shirt off, there is no rhyme or reason to it, but they would be good tattoos by themselves. If anyone in the family wants tattoos, they call Chris, and he does it free.