What year was this trio attending college?

4everfsu

Elect
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVGOJFBnLBs

Thanks

That was issued as a record?  Wow!

Is this RAIDER, Teri and Patriotic?

late 70 early 80s

Miss Vargo, Brad    , unknown

I LOVED this record!  If we'd had "playlists" back then, this would've been on mine, along with a few Lewis Sisters records and one by the Faith Trio.  Oh, and the Pantanas!

But was this a college group, or a church group?  Because Cindy Lord (far right) was my high school English teacher in the late 70's but I think she graduated from BJU or TTU. 

1974-1975

Miss Graves/Vargo was a student Teacher/Teacher at HBGS in the spring of 1975 taking over for Miss Beck

16KJV11 said:
Is this RAIDER, Teri and Patriotic?

Because of the outfits, I plead the fifth.  (I may or may not have had a very similar outfit in style and colors.)

TidesofTruth said:
1974-1975

Miss Graves/Vargo was a student Teacher/Teacher at HBGS in the spring of 1975 taking over for Miss Beck
I agree maybe 1975-1976

It was released while I was a student from 1972 to 1977. I THINK the tall guy is Brad Lomax.

In the ?74-?75 school year, my classroom was across the hall
from Miss Graves' classroom. I was in the hall and she came out of her class
with one of her male fifth graders....and a paddle! 

I don?t remember much from that school year, but I do remember the whipping that she administered and I thought, ?Boy, I hope I don?t get her for a teacher.?    The HBGS teachers were all pretty good back then, and yes, many handled their own paddlings. 
The two grade schools had just merged and this year was the first that there was only one grade school with one principal, the Rev Robert E Auclair.  The previous year, Mr Auclair had been principal at the Baptist City grade school and Mr Paasch was the HBGS principal at the 700 Sibley Blvd location, prior to FBC merging the two grade schools.

TidesofTruth said:
1974-1975

TidesofTruth said:
1974-1975

Not sure what happened inbetween, but my Sister had Miss Beck in '78-'79

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk