What's wrong with this place?

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Nobody has been offended, posted nude pictures or threatened the admin with a lawsuit since the other forum started.

Oh! wait!

Never mind!  :D

Tarheel Baptist said:
Nobody has been offended, posted nude pictures or threatened the admin with a lawsuit since the other forum started.

Oh! wait!

From what I've read from the various posts here, and there, they seem nice enough to me. It seems like there was plenty of blame to go around.

I don't trust people that can't admit they're wrong about anything.

I ask this in a sincere and humble way. Have you ever been wrong. :)

I know I have.

benutils said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Oh! wait!

From what I've read from the various posts here, and there, they seem nice enough to me. It seems like there was plenty of blame to go around.

I don't trust people that can't admit they're wrong about anything.

I ask this in a sincere and humble way. Have you ever been wrong. :)

I know I have.

I have been wrong many, many times...and have asked forgiveness...here and in 'real life'. I ask you in a sincere and humble way, do you feel that know the entire story? I know what was posted publicly and I also know SOME of what took place thru PM's. I'm good with the admin and Ransom.

I assume you are as well...you're here, after all. :)

benutils said:
From what I've read from the various posts here, and there, they seem nice enough to me. ...I don't trust people that can't admit they're wrong about anything.

Then you have found some nice people that you cannot trust! :D

I thought I was wrong once...but turns out I was mistaken! :p

FSSL said:
benutils said:
From what I've read from the various posts here, and there, they seem nice enough to me. ...I don't trust people that can't admit they're wrong about anything.

I try not to argue with admins. Whether its right or wrong.....They pretty much do what they want to do. 

I was told once by a deacon when I was a young man, that the church I attended didn't care whether their pastor was right or wrong. They were behind him one hundred percent. I've found that to be true in most situations. Its never really about being right or wrong.

benutils said:
FSSL said:
benutils said:

I try not to argue with admins. Whether its right or wrong.....They pretty much do what they want to do. 

I was told once by a deacon when I was a young man, that the church I attended didn't care whether their pastor as right or wrong. They were behind him one hundred percent. I've found that to be true in most situations. Its never really about being right or wrong.

I

I can't tell you how sad that statement is...I'm not saying it's inaccurate, but it's sad!

Yep. The other forum has stuffed their admin into his own little corner. They don't want him to have any input. Something about admins being scary and all that.

I can say this, and I think it is pretty accurate, I have taken more abuse than I have given :)

Look at my signature... and those came from posters who have not been banned (except the "liar" comment). That guy is a meanie!

If you post the wrong thing against the wrong person, over there, one will call the cops and another will hunt you down and call your pastor. I really wish he called my pastor...

Tarheel Baptist said:

Oh! wait!

I'm offended at this post.

;D

FSSL said:
Yep. The other forum has stuffed their admin into his own little corner. They don't want him to have any input. Something about admins being scary and all that.

I can say this, and I think it is pretty accurate, I have taken more abuse than I have given :)

Look at my signature... and those came from posters who have not been banned (except the "liar" comment). That guy is a meanie!

If you post the wrong thing against the wrong person, over there, one will call the cops and another will hunt you down and call your pastor. I really wish he called my pastor...

I'm curious. Why would you wish someone would call your pastor?

benutils said:
Why would you wish someone would call your pastor?

Why does a six-year-old threaten to "tell" on another six-year-old?  Intimidation, obviously.

benutils said:

For at least two reasons:

1) I am bored.
2) My pastor is bored.

... and (after thought) our secretary is disappointed the call didn't come through.

Ransom said:
benutils said:

Why does a six-year-old threaten to "tell" on another six-year-old?  Intimidation, obviously.

I realize this might explain why someone said it to him. However, this doesn't explain why he "wished" they would do it.

Since you're used the comparison, it does seem like (I'll tell momma.... to which the reply comes.... "I wish you would")

Seems like an eye for an eye!

FSSL said:
benutils said:

1) I am bored.
2) My pastor is bored.

... and (after thought) our secretary is disappointed the call didn't come through.

All three of you were actually looking forward to the conversation? Are you just saying that or are you being serious?

benutils said:
FSSL said:
benutils said:

1) I am bored.
2) My pastor is bored.

All three of you were actually looking forward to conversation? Are you just saying that or are you being serious?

Unfortunately, sarcasm, exaggeration and hyperbole don't always come across clearly in a forum setting.  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Unfortunately, sarcasm, exaggeration and hyperbole don't always come across clearly in a forum setting.  :)

Unless benutils really is PY. And... he was.
Bye, bye, PY! Hope you enjoyed your time!

Sorry your forum is a real snoozer... you know the conditions for your return.

FSSL said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Unless benutils really is PY.
Bye, bye, PY! Hope you enjoyed your time!

Sorry your forum is a real snoozer... you know the conditions for your return.

Honest PY and the other saints over there wouldn't commit sock puppetry...  :)

Ransom said:
benutils said:

Wow, talk about misreading the original post. Obviously three cups of coffee isn't doing it for me today . . .

Tarheel Baptist said:
Honest PY and the other saints over there wouldn't commit sock puppetry...  :)

ChristUndivided
Praise_yeshua
Prin.Ciples
Joshua
... and now benutils

To be a participant on his own forum, he has to create a sock! Bwahahahahaha!!!

FSSL said:
To be a participant on his own forum, he has to create a sock! Bwahahahahaha!!!

Wait . . . so he's got Absolute Power over there, and he's hiding behind a sock for fear of his members?