When We Lose Our Distinctives

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
As HACkers, when we no longer wear our white socks to church and adorn ourselves in non airpit stained dress shirts, we stink.
When we lose our distinctives, we no longer stink.

Baptist City Holdout said:
When we no longer lug our dirty laundry around in a box. We lose our dis STINK tives!

HACker sermon title if ever there was one.

When someone supposes us to smell like a BoJo, we have lost our dis-stink-tives.   

patriotic said:
When someone supposes us to smell like a BoJo, we have lost our dis-stink-tives. 
What do BoJoers smell like? ???

16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

I don't have to know what they smell like.  I've learned the smell of genuine Hackers, so I know a counterfeit smell when I don't smell the Hacker smell. 

patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

I don't have to know what they smell like.  I've learned the smell of genuine Hackers, so I know a counterfeit smell when I don't smell the Hacker smell.
That reminders me more of bus worker-type HACkers.

fishinnut said:
patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

Hmmmm...  Wern't Bo Joers then about the same as Youth Club workers?  Without the blue suit and yellow tie, of course..    ;D  oh, and the double breasted vest too.

the duck said:
fishinnut said:
patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

Hmmmm...  Wern't Bo Joers then about the same as Youth Club workers?  Without the blue suit and yellow tie, of course..    ;D  oh, and the double breasted vest too.
You are about ready to start a war on this here forum!

16KJV11 said:
the duck said:
fishinnut said:
patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

You are about ready to start a war on this here forum!
I just read the other threads from today, and this is the only one I understand.