When were you a student at HAC?

Which period best represents your time as a student at HAC?

• 1972 - 1975

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 1976 - 1980

• 1981 - 1985

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • 1986 - 1990

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 1991 - 1995

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 1996 - 2000

• 2001 - 2005

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 2006 - 2010

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 2011 - 2014

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lone Ranger

Elect
Reaction score
I have a general idea, but I'd like to see some specifics of which generations from HAC are represented here. Rather than using the year you graduated, for which period listed did you spend the most time as a student at HAC? Only count the years you were actually a student. Years you took off for working so that you could return as a student do not count. If you stayed on staff after graduating, those years don't count either. Use your own judgement as to whether you want to count the years you were a student but slept through all your classes.

93-95, 99-01.

Anishinaabe

1974-1975 student
1975-1976
1976-1977

1977-1983 married

Baptist City Holdout said:
From th looks of the poll, it seems we are losing the younnger generation of HACkers!

I think you will find they have strong opinions just as we do, they just tend to use other social media like FB & Twitter.

I suspect many lurk here, but just choose not to post.

sword said:
I think you will find they have strong opinions just as we do, they just tend to use other social media like FB & Twitter.

Those stinkin' liberals!!  We have an inspired and preserved forum and they choose the new age avenue. Get your stinkin' feet out of my drinking water!!!

RAIDER said:
sword said:

Those stinkin' liberals!!  We have an inspired and preserved forum and they choose the new age avenue. Get your stinkin' feet out of my drinking water!!!

Those mealy-mouthed-millennials!  They need to return to the OLD PATHS!

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:
sword said:

Come on!!!

*For defining please visit The Hacker Dictionary Thread.

RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:
sword said:

Come on!!!

*For defining please visit The Hacker Dictionary Thread.

We must learn to reach out, to become like them so that we won't lose them.

Because of a number of new posters I've seen in the last couple of months, I'm bringing this up again. If you haven't responded to this poll yet, please indicate which time slot best fits your years at HAC.

Grew up a staff kid so was on campus from the time they moved to Burr Street but the years I actually attended was '84 - '88.