Where are you posting from?

My phone, while sitting on my reclining couch in the living room of my home.

Why, I remember the old days of dial up Internet to get on the forum, if you were lucky.

When I got a laptop and wireless connection, I felt rich.

Now I can get on the forum pretty much from anywhere, any time , and on multiple devices!

patriotic said:
Now I can get on the forum pretty much from anywhere, any time , and on multiple devices!

You are truly blessed!

All this wonder of technology does not mean this thread is irrelevant. It still has use. We are challenged to to find new places, new opportunities, new horizons......new posts.

Baptist City Holdout said:
All this wonder of technology does not mean this thread is irrelevant. It still has use. We are challenged to to find new places, new opportunities, new horizons......new posts.

Your post is like the bonus sermon during the invitation.

Cleveland Film Festival

earnestly contend

My desk in Fayetteville, NC after taking some time off to go on Spring Break with gonebutnotforgotten's family.

Teri in NC said:
My desk in Fayetteville, NC after taking some time off to go on Spring Break with gonebutnotforgotten's family.

I'm a little jealous.

patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:

I'm a little jealous.

It was fun, but I heard tons of stories about Grumps that I would like to unhear.  :)

Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:

I'm a little jealous.

It was fun, but I heard tons of stories about Grumps that I would like to unhear.  :)

I just spit whatever this drink is I bought at the snack shop all over.

Brushy Creek Lake, Lehigh, IA, fishing with my son. :)

16KJV11 said:
Brushy Creek Lake, Lehigh, IA, fishing with my son. :)

Makes me think of this:
https://youtu.be/7eAvPunye8Y

At a rest stop near LaPorte, IN, on my way back to God's country, (Pittsburgh).  Blessing, I was praying fto find an inexpensive souvenir for my children.  I pulled into this travel rest stop and they had $6 Indiana t-shirts for the kids!  Blessings!