Where is the Outrage from Christians?

I actually thought the billboard was clever and pretty funny. :)

Freedom From Religion Foundation Co-President Annie Laurie Gaylor. “It’s especially dismaying given that it likely was done by religious persons who supposedly abide by Christian principles.”

Can anyone say: Prejudice?

I think I am going to sue the FFRF for slander.

Who knows?  Maybe it was done by the LGBT astronomer organization "People for Uranus" in an attempt to humiliate Saturn and its famous rings.

I hadn't heard of the incident until now.

The billboard was rather clever, and I would've been amused by it.

Outrage? No, I'm not easily outraged. I'm against vandalizing billboards, whether pro- or anti-Christian, and the perps should be arrested and charged with whatever the law prescribes. Beyond that, I don't have emotional energy to spend on stuff like this.

Outrage at what? The stupid clowns who posted the stupid billboard, the stupid clowns who tried to torch it, or the stupid clowns who thought it was newsworthy?

Ransom said:
Outrage at what? The stupid clowns who posted the stupid billboard, the stupid clowns who tried to torch it, or the stupid clowns who thought it was newsworthy?

You forgot the stupid clowns who see every "Happy Holidays" as a war on Christmas. ;)

rsc2a said:
Ransom said:

You forgot the stupid clowns who see every "Happy Holidays" as a war on Christmas. ;)

I prefer "Happy Hollandaise", because you really need it for Eggs Benedict, which is delicious.

Or even "Happy Honda Days" (last year's ad), because they're good cars.

Izdaari said:
rsc2a said:
Ransom said:

I prefer "Happy Hollandaise", because you really need it for Egg's Benedict, which is delicious.

Or even "Happy Honda Days" (last year's ad), because they're good cars.
Real crab meat, not that whitefish stuff!

Anishinaabe

Ransom said:

Perhaps he thinks we should be outraged at the stupid clowns who think we should prosecute someone for a so called "hate crime".

And a quality Kwanzaa to all!  :D

Who ever did it should be charged, if a crime was committed.

on the other hand if some anti-christian group did it, they are brilliant. Pay for a billboard that reaches 100's of folks passing by, add a little attempted vandalism & like magic get your message to a 100,000 people or more.

It worked for me, I read the billboard & I showed several others.

I'm just saying!

Ransom said:
or the stupid clown that posted the OP?

sword said:
Who ever did it should be charged, if a crime was committed.

on the other hand if some anti-christian group did it, they are brilliant. Pay for a billboard that reaches 100's of folks passing by, add a little attempted vandalism & like magic get your message to a 100,000 people or more.

It worked for me, I read the billboard & I showed several others.

I'm just saying!

My first thought was false flag.

OZZY said:
Ransom said:

BabySmooch.gif

OZZY said:
Ransom said:

He's confused about jesus....