Who here can imagine the Messiah cutting a lambs throat and....

Hooper said:
No, explain why it is not a good comparison.

That's not how the burden of proof works.

You're the one comparing the Old Testament with the occult. Therefore, it's up to you to explain why it is a good comparison.

And no, the superficial similarity of both having animal sacrifice doesn't count as a good explanation. That's merely the logical fallacy of the excluded middle term (aka guilt by association).

Ransom said:
Hooper said:
No, explain why it is not a good comparison.

That's not how the burden of proof works.

You're the one comparing the Old Testament with the occult. Therefore, it's up to you to explain why it is a good comparison.

And no, the superficial similarity of both having animal sacrifice doesn't count as a good explanation. That's merely the logical fallacy of the excluded middle term (aka guilt by association).

I was not the one that made the claim that it was a bad comparison that was your statement.

Hooper said:
I was not the one that made the claim that it was a bad comparison that was your statement.

No, you're the one who made the bad comparison and is now filibustering rather than support it with reason or evidence.

That's OK. I don't have to believe you.

To all those who are open to the truth. Chime in now about the hypocrisy of how God could be against people sacrificing animals to Moloch and yet be okay with his people doing it to Him. I tell you that the true God of the OT is not different than His Son. God made man to care for the animals. God made man to eat plants and be healthy. It was the fallen angels who taught men to eat meat and drink blood. Open your eyes. God finds human and animal sacrifices detestable.  Eating meat will 100 percent cause high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and obesity. God would never be okay with us doing that to our bodies. Remember the story of shadrach meshach and abendnego? They didn't eat different meat, they instead ate pulse, which was herbs or veggies. John the Baptist ate honey and the bean from a locust tree. There's also Isaiah 7:15, where the Messiah will eat Butter and Honey.  There are many other references. The Clementine Homilies also show a very different Peter. One who knows exactly what to eat, and it wasn't meat.

You don?t believe the Bible, so you have lost all credibility when you quote from part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSSL said:
You don?t believe the Bible, so you have lost all credibility when you quote from part of it.

This may come as a shock to you, but there are many parts that are true. Your blindness in comprehending what is truth and what is error will not keep me from explaining it. It's no wonder Christ spoke in parables.....

FSSL said:

You DO believe the Bible, yet you have lost all credibility when you DON'T quote from part of it.

Hooper said:
Chime in now about the hypocrisy of
how God could be against people sacrificing animals to Moloch and yet be okay with his people doing it to Him.

Moloch does not exist, and sacrificing animals to him is idolatry.

This isn't hard to understand.

God finds human and animal sacrifices detestable.

"[B]urn the whole ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the Lord. It is a pleasing aroma, a food offering to the Lord" (Leviticus 29:17-18).

You say it is detestable to God. God says it is pleasing. Whom shall I believe? My creator or some anonymous unbeliever?

Ransom said:
Hooper said:
Chime in now about the hypocrisy of
how God could be against people sacrificing animals to Moloch and yet be okay with his people doing it to Him.

Moloch does not exist, and sacrificing animals to him is idolatry.

This isn't hard to understand.

God finds human and animal sacrifices detestable.

"[B]urn the whole ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the Lord. It is a pleasing aroma, a food offering to the Lord" (Leviticus 29:17-18).

You say it is detestable to God. God says it is pleasing. Whom shall I believe? My creator or some anonymous unbeliever?

If Moloch is not real then call out his name and demand he appear.

Ransom said:
Hooper said:
If Moloch is not real then call out his name and demand he appear.

Well, he didn't. Not surprisingly, since Moloch doesn't exist.

Don't be to sure about that.

Hooper said:
Don't be to sure about that.

I can be sure about that.

"[W]e know that 'an idol has no real existence,' and that 'there is no God but one.' For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth - as indeed there are many 'gods' and many 'lords' - yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist." (1 Corinthians 8:4-6).

But you just do you, and keep disbelieving in the Word of God, but believing in your foolish idols.

Hooper said:
FSSL said:

This may come as a shock to you, but there are many parts that are true. Your blindness in comprehending what is truth and what is error will not keep me from explaining it. It's no wonder Christ spoke in parables.....
Nice.
And you speak in fullabulls...

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk