Who will be next to receive the kiss of death...

Matthew1323

Elect
Reaction score
from the Republican establishment?

If Rubio drops out after losing to Trump tonight in FL, what is their best play? 

Should they consider endorsing Trump, if they really want to defeat him?

Matthew1323 said:

If Rubio drops out after losing to Trump tonight in FL, what is their best play? 

Everyone would know the endorsement was phony.

IF Trump wins Ohio its over now. Kasich might not make it on the ballot in Pennsylvania. He shouldn't. He filled names that weren't valid. He tried to cheat. He got caught.

I don't know were Cruz is going to go after this.... he'll win delegates but he can't make a real dent into Trumps lead.

The only real chance they have is if Rubio and Kasich drop out and throw their support behind Cruz. Its be interesting to see the last debate.... if they have one. I suspect that Trump will not debate again. Trump isn't going to win the land of endless marriages....

praise_yeshua said:
Matthew1323 said:

Everyone would know the endorsement was phony.

IF Trump wins Ohio its over now. Kasich might not make it on the ballot in Pennsylvania. He shouldn't. He filled names that weren't valid. He tried to cheat. He got caught.

I don't know were Cruz is going to go after this.... he'll win delegates but he can't make a real dent into Trumps lead.

The only real chance they have is if Rubio and Kasich drop out and throw their support behind Cruz. Its be interesting to see the last debate.... if they have one. I suspect that Trump will not debate again. Trump isn't going to win the land of endless marriages....

I suspect Trump will lose Ohio tonight. If that happens, I don't see the establishment giving up it's hope for a brokered convention. I think that their best chance to defeat Trump is to keep the remaining Republican candidates in the race. That would take a lot for Rubio, especially if he gets beaten badly in his home state.

In spite of the tough talk, protesting, and loud expressions of anger, I have enjoyed observing this year's political process. I'm sure that Fox, CNN, and MSNBC want to continue their ratings bonanza!