Elect
Reaction score
Cast your ballot now!

Alexander Hamilton?

Cicero?

Lincoln?

Eve?

Hillary won.

In the first 15 to 20 mins of the debate every network is saying Trump.
The middle hr. was kind of a draw depending on what issues are important to you.

Last 15 mins trump was looking a little beat up. He clearly was not as experienced at debating one on one like she was.

Trump had all the momentum going into this debate. Hillary needs to slow that momentum down so we will all have to wait for this week?s major polls to see is she is successful.

Among general voters she will be the debate winner, but among middle class blue collar workers I'm not so sure. Among traditional Republicans who are still on the fence he did very well. On issues of trade, gun control, crime, transgender issues, Isis & Islamic extremism & illegal emigration Clinton's positions do not set well with middle class men and traditional Republicans.

Her debate experienced and weeks of practice showed last night. On the issue of health and stamina I think she nailed it. For a 68 year old women with alleged "major health issues" she looked great. She looked like she could have went another hour while Trump was struggling to stay focused after the first 30 mins. 

When talking about cyber security, Trump missed the opportunity to bring up Hillary Clinton's unsecured server and the threat to our national security.

CtXy_RCUkAEStNl.jpg

Trump won the first 30 minutes.
Clinton defeated Trump soundly in the next two rounds.

Will this affect undecided voters? nahh.

Trump lost most of the Republican primary debates but we see the result

sword said:
Among general voters she will be the debate winner, but among middle class blue collar workers I'm not so sure. Among traditional Republicans who are still on the fence he did very well. On issues of trade, gun control, crime, transgender issues, Isis & Islamic extremism & illegal emigration Clinton's positions do not set well with middle class men and traditional Republicans.

Her debate experienced and weeks of practice showed last night. On the issue of health and stamina I think she nailed it. For a 68 year old women with alleged "major health issues" she looked great. She looked like she could have went another hour while Trump was struggling to stay focused after the first 30 mins.

I'm blue collar and voting for Trump.

He lost this debate.

Bruh said:
sword said:
I'm blue collar and voting for Trump.
He lost this debate.

I'm hearing that a lot from the blue collar workers I know. They say he did not do well in the debate but i'm voting for him anyone. When you lay out the issues he seems to take the right position for many union & non-union blue collar workers.

Fair Trade
Gun Control
Crime,
Isis & Islamic extremism
Illegal emigration
Foreign Policy
Expansion of the military
Cutting Taxes
Race Relations
Reforming Social Programs
Choice on Education
Against single payer healthcare
Transgender issues
Building a wall & securing our borders
Expanding all forms of energy and reduced emphasis on global warming.
Improving conditions that will bring multi nationals back to the U.S.