Whopper of the Day

Just John

Elect
Reaction score
If it's Just John he must be talking about Trump. :)  Yeah, I know, I beat that horse a lot. I just wish it was a dead horse. Metaphorically speaking of course. His outright lies just amaze me and that people excuse them. They aren't exaggerations, not even half-truths. Just blatant lies. Today's (so far):

Whopper #1

March 15, 2016
?You said in your rallies yesterday you?re a peace-loving person, but you?re still open to paying the legal fee of your supporter who cold-cocked a protester in North Carolina last week,? Good Morning America host George Stephanoupoulos said. ?By paying those fees, wouldn?t you be rewarding and encouraging violence??

?No, because I don?t condone violence, and I didn?t say I was going to pay for the fees,? Trump said.

Feb 1, 2016
?So if you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of ?em. Would you? Seriously. Ok? Just knock the ---- out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.?

Just John said:
If it's Just John he must be talking about Trump. :)  Yeah, I know, I beat that horse a lot. I just wish it was a dead horse. Metaphorically speaking of course. His outright lies just amaze me and that people excuse them. They aren't exaggerations, not even half-truths. Just blatant lies. Today's (so far):

Whopper #1

March 15, 2016
?You said in your rallies yesterday you?re a peace-loving person, but you?re still open to paying the legal fee of your supporter who cold-cocked a protester in North Carolina last week,? Good Morning America host George Stephanoupoulos said. ?By paying those fees, wouldn?t you be rewarding and encouraging violence??

?No, because I don?t condone violence, and I didn?t say I was going to pay for the fees,? Trump said.

Feb 1, 2016
?So if you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of ?em. Would you? Seriously. Ok? Just knock the ---- out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.?

He said he was looking into paying the legal fees of the 78 old man in NC. He didn't say explicitly he would.

If someone is going to throw a tomato at Trump.... then they are committing an assault.

These are NOT one in the same.

He is pandering to the elderly voters who haven't voted in decades. This is no different than any other candidate pandering to whomever they choose.

Its telling you can't tell the difference. You're just believing the lie the establishment is selling. You HATE Trump. Whatever you read.... you just regurgitate without thinking.

By the way.... Every candidate is lying endlessly for votes. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

Which is pretty much why I can't stand TED CRUZ. He's a lair that believes his own BS. He's deranged..... and all these "Christians" are buying the lie that they have to vote for him because he's the only TRUE christian in the race.....

That's the whopper of the election.

"You are ignoring this user."

Yeah, we might be on The Rogue Deadfools' ignore list, but we're not actually being ignored.

I'd say the whopper of the year would be Hillary saying we didn't lose a single life in Libya. 

To which Ed Klein says, Hillary has been in a pathological state of denial all her life, and when she says stuff like this, liberals just blink and pretend she didn't say it.

"Its telling you can't tell the difference. You're just believing the lie the establishment is selling. You HATE Trump. Whatever you read.... you just regurgitate without thinking."

LOL. I'm just reading and quoting  the man's words .  Keep drinking the kool-aid. I have more respect for the person who will vote for Trump but won't try to defend this nonsense. You are the one  gullible enough to try to defend his blatant lies.

The Rogue Tomato said:
I'd say the whopper of the year would be Hillary saying we didn't lose a single life in Libya. 

To which Ed Klein says, Hillary has been in a pathological state of denial all her life, and when she says stuff like this, liberals just blink and pretend she didn't say it.

Yeah, pretty amazing isn't it!

praise_yeshua said:
By the way.... Every candidate is lying endlessly for votes. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

Which is pretty much why I can't stand TED CRUZ. He's a lair that believes his own BS. He's deranged..... and all these "Christians" are buying the lie that they have to vote for him because he's the only TRUE christian in the race.....

That's the whopper of the election.

Not Killary. She's never lied to the American people. She said so herself, she believes she has never lied...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/21/hillary-clinton-cbs-i-dont-believe-i-ever-have-lied-american-people

Now there's one honest politician I can support.

NOT!!!!!

She ain't nothing but a lying witch. Just like Oblahblah, every time her lips are moving, she is lying. She makes me sick...

Just John said:
"Its telling you can't tell the difference. You're just believing the lie the establishment is selling. You HATE Trump. Whatever you read.... you just regurgitate without thinking."

LOL. I'm just reading and quoting  the man's words .  Keep drinking the kool-aid. I have more respect for the person who will vote for Trump but won't try to defend this nonsense. You are the one  gullible enough to try to defend his blatant lies.

How do you think today's voting will go?
My wife and daughter voted this morning and Mrs Tarheel voted Trump!!!!
She killed my Cruz vote.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Just John said:

She killed my Cruz vote.

I voted this morning too...... That was another vote in Trump's favor. My wife voted for him too.... ;)

So its three to one so far.... :)

Just John said:

I said he lies.... just like the rest of them.

Some of what you "tried" to imply in your comments is wrong. I don't expect Trump to usher in the Return of Christ. I have no illusion about him. I just think he's better than the rest of the choices.

Some of what you "tried" to imply in your comments is wrong.

Please enlighten me.  I quoted Trump's words. What did he say that was wrong?  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Just John said:

She killed my Cruz vote.

You better get that women under submission!!!!  ;)  There are 6 guys in my family, all who vote Republican. Two for Trump, four against.

I pretty much expect Trump to win everywhere but hope Kasich pulls it out in OH.

Just John said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Just John said:

She killed my Cruz vote.

You better get that women under submission!!!!  ;)

I pretty much expect Trump to win everywhere but hope Kasich pulls it out in OH.

Did you know what Kasich is for open borders? He is the worst candidate in the field of candidates. He's worse that Hillary and Bernie combined  on immigration.

I imagine you really don't care.

He is also for common core. I'd rather see Rubio win florida than Kasich win Ohio.

Just John said:

Please enlighten me.  I quoted Trump's words. What did he say that was wrong?  :)

That Trump is going to pay the legal fees for ANYONE that gets violent with a protester.

Just John said:

Whopper #1

March 15, 2016

Feb 1, 2016

This doesn't bother me, I really care less about this. 

Trump is Trump, I think you're really pulling for straws now.   

Bruh said:
Just John said:

Whopper #1

March 15, 2016

Feb 1, 2016

So you don't think it's a lie? You don't think he "condones violence" when he encourages people to beat the crap out of others? You don't think it's untruthful when he say's he will pay for people's legal fees in doing so and then later say's he didn't? Okay.

What does "Trump is Trump" mean to you?

praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:

That Trump is going to pay the legal fees for ANYONE that gets violent with a protester.

Trump said he would pay the legal fees of those who would beat the crap out of those protesting in more than one occasion. You don't think that some crazy people take him serious? There are some seriously amped up people at his rallies. Some in very appropriate ways. Some not so much. Trump incites these people.

Just John said:
praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:

Trump said he would pay the legal fees of those who would beat the crap out of those protesting in more than one occasion. You don't think that some crazy people take him serious? There are some seriously amped up people at his rallies. Some in very appropriate ways. Some not so much. Trump incites these people.

Yeah. That's why there  has been so much violence!!! There has been practically NONE. If what you said were true.... it would be happening all over the place. Trump has had dozens of events in the last few weeks and there has been only one incident in NC.

The events in Chicago were caused by paid protesters from Sanders.

Trump isn't inciting anything. Obama did WORSE in his election in 2008. Much worse.

You're just a hater. A Ted Cruz wantabee hater. Ted Cruz is going to lose this election because he decided to blame Trump for what happened in Chicago.

Just John said:
Bruh said:
Just John said:

Whopper #1

March 15, 2016

Feb 1, 2016

So you don't think it's a lie? You don't think he "condones violence" when he encourages people to beat the crap out of others? You don't think it's untruthful when he say's he will pay for people's legal fees in doing so and then later say's he didn't? Okay.

What does "Trump is Trump" mean to you?

I explained this in my first response. You're ignoring it.