Who's Attending the "Make America Straight Again" Conference?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
June 14 - 16  Orlando, FL

This video is interesting.  You'll also get a brief lesson on manuscript evidence (???).

***There is ONE foul word.***

https://youtu.be/zwmbAFNZ5lI

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/national-news/florida-pastor-holding-make-america-straight-again-conference

I understand that Ransom is a keynote speaker.

Revival Baptist Church in Clermont is hosting the, ?Make America Straight Again? conference between June 14th and 16th at an undisclosed location.

Protests are already planned. C.K. Blackwood is one of the organizers of the protest and says about 20 to 30 people have committed to a peaceful protest of the event.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmmm:" if it's an undisclosed location, how will the protesters know where to go to protest, hmmmmmm? LOL!!

HeDied4U said:
Things that make you go "Hmmmmmm:" if it's an undisclosed location, how will the protesters know where to go to protest, hmmmmmm? LOL!!

I'm betting half the attendees at the conference signed up just so they could snitch on the location. :)

Any news on this "conference"?

Is this put on by the same crowd that wouldn't allow a homosexual into one of their services? I'm still wondering how that would go down.

Guy: Hi, I'm here to register for the "Make America Straight Again" conference.
New IFB pastor: No problem! We just have to verify your identity. Please molest this teenage boy.
Guy: Um . . . no?
New IFB pastor: "No" is the correct answer. OK, we've verified that you're not a homosexual. Now we need to verify that you're an IFB. Please molest this teenage girl.

Ransom said:
Is this put on by the same crowd that wouldn't allow a homosexual into one of their services? I'm still wondering how that would go down.

New IFB pastor: No problem! We just have to verify your identity. Please molest this teenage boy.
New IFB pastor: "No" is the correct answer. OK, we've verified that you're not a homosexual. Now we need to verify that you're an IFB. Please molest this teenage girl.

That is just so wrong....(and hilarious!)

Now, this is how you deal...uncompromisingly...with homosexuality.

I would get mad and offended like a good IFB but then i realize we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Ransom said: