Who's Who 1995 - Where Are They Now?

Fresh Air

Elect
Reaction score
Ricardo Rosario - ...last I heard, which was about ten years ago, pastoring in the Miami area

Walt Sheppard - started a church in Findlay, Ohio; doing pretty well by all accounts

Heidi Bernhardt

Deb Paisley - married Wes Wilson, still playing piano at FBCH last time I saw a few years ago; happy woman

Stacy Allen

Rebecca Boruff

John Barnes - just started a church in New England a year ago; it is just getting up off the ground; a good, good man

Rebekah Shifflett

Elizabeth Snyder - married Adam Zamora, last I heard he had started one church in CA and then started another in Arizona maybe? I chatted with him briefly at Paul Chappel's a few years ago...

Bryant Harvey

Heather Harvey (also Valedictorian) - married Bryant, are they still working at his dad's church in Indiana?

Wes Craig

Refugio Saldana

Donnette Patterson

Shennon Monson

Randy Posey (also Mr. Hylander) - works for the police department in Flower Mound, Texas; friends with him on fb; good guy, loves the Lord, been through a bit...

Melissa York

Kelly Ashby - married Randy Demoville, he pastors the FBCH extension church in the Philippines; a good man, loves souls; we've tangled a time or two over FBCH stuff but he wants nothing more than to reach people

Jonas Moses - heard he had a ministry to native Americans?

Becky Cuozzo - married Mat Kielas, working as an assistant at Faith Baptist in Milwaukee for Dean Noonan last I heard

Sandra Jorgensen (also Miss Hylander)

Crystal Beaver - married Albert Schrock, the most unique man at HAC; he pastors in Dodge City, KS and they have a billion kids; I love these two and wish I could see them again...

Lawrence Williams - pastoring in southern Illinois a few years ago, Carbondale area maybe?

Julie Thompson - Salutorian

Bonus! Doctorates...

Bill Burr - just typing his name makes me grin...  :D  Never knew him but he was the type of guy you wanted to know; in Heaven now

Rick Fox - pastored in Flint, Michigan for a long time then Akron. Didn't he pass away unexpectedly recently? A giant of a man...

Dean Noonan - plugging away pastoring a good church in Milwaukee; still mad one of my sisters turned him down... On the other hand, he probably escaped disaster on that one...

Charles Shifflett - a cautionary tale of where pride takes a man's ministry

Kevin Trout - pastored in York, PA for a long time; no idea what happened to him; Bill Schutt (junior) pastors there now

William Wininger - ...be sure your sin will find you out

Lawrence Williams pastored in Carbondale for approximately 10 years. Came back to fbch and went to Ghana with the fbch Ghana team for  maybe 4 years. Back at fbch now and working either at the church or college.

J Moses - stay away from that guy.

Rick Fox did die a couple years ago.

Kevin Trout's son passed away.  He has a difficult time with that.  Felt best to resign.  Bill is a good guy who will continue that work.

Sandra Jorgensen married her high school sweetheart, spent about a decade at M Mutchler's church then they started a church in Oregon. 

Wes Craig - didn't he marry K Little only to find problems later?

Binaca Chugger said:

Kevin Trout's son passed away.  He has a difficult time with that.  Felt best to resign.  Bill is a good guy who will continue that work.

Sandra Jorgensen married her high school sweetheart, spent about a decade at M Mutchler's church then they started a church in Oregon. 

Wes and Kim Craig are doing fine.

They serve in a church in No.Cal.

prophet said:
Binaca Chugger said:

Good for them.  My apologies.  Good to hear.

Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:
Binaca Chugger said:

You were correct, but God triumphed.

prophet said:
Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:
Binaca Chugger said:

You were correct, but God triumphed.
Praise the Lord.  Nice to hear stories of grace working sanctification and healing through repentance and forgiveness.

Tom Brennan said:
John Barnes - just started a church in New England a year ago; it is just getting up off the ground; a good, good man

My facebook newsfeed just showed me that John Barnes son, John Barnes Jr., just received the Mr. Hylander award for 2015 this morning.

How neat is that?  :)

Becky Boruff married Steve Shook, they were at Turners church in CA the same time we were.
Then they went to Wininger's church, still there under the new pastor.
Talk to them at least once a year.

Outta the frying pan into the fire, huh?
She has one of my favorite voices.
The '93 tour tape was great.

BALAAM said:
Lawrence Williams pastored in Carbondale for approximately 10 years. Came back to fbch and went to Ghana with the fbch Ghana team for  maybe 4 years. Back at fbch now and working either at the church or college.

I don't know if this is accurate... last I heard, isn't he at Americall?