Who's Who 1996 - Where Are They Now?

Fresh Air

Elect
Reaction score
Troy Blackwell - taught at HAC for a time then worked for Dave Baker in Tennessee? No idea where he is now...

Suzanna Streeter (also Valedictorian) - married John Camphuis (sp?)

Nelly Morrow

Sheryl Carter

Justin Soto - worked for Bruce Goddard, pastored in Charity, CA, and started a new church outside of Sacramento a couple of years ago; doing an excellent job; I talk to him regularly

Victor Monteiro - been working for Bruce Goddard all these years; is temporarily helping a new church plant in that area

Lydia Popow

Zachary Foust

Mark  Tossell - one of my best friends now; started a church outside of Sydney, been through some tough things; doing an excellent job

Kelvin Cook (also Mr. Hylander)

Eva Lamboy

Chin Park

Emily Bohman ( also Miss Hylander)

Teresa Horton

Buddy Auclair

Joshua Sigstad - still at FBCH, I think; works in the sound room; raising a good family

Chad Vest - pastored for a time in Michigan then went to work for John Jenkins; he stopped by our church here a month ago and we had a wonderful time after the service catching up; he is raising a good family and serving the Lord

Kimberly Carpenter Marsack - Salutatorian

Bonus! Doctorates...

Dave Biter

Dave Douglas - longtime principal of City Baptist; still there?

Victor Hernandez - uffda, what a mess he became; split the Spanish ministry under JS; rumors of immorality and embezzlement; died recently in a car crash; the Spanish folks I know do not like the guy though I have no personal knowledge...

Michael Monte

Marc Rhodes - still pastoring the same church in Florida I think and doing a good job by all accounts

Monte Watts - a firm man; can't think of a better word to describe him; still in evangelism?

Tom Brennan said:
Troy Blackwell - taught at HAC for a time then worked for Dave Baker in Tennessee? No idea where he is now...

Suzanna Streeter (also Valedictorian) - married John Camphuis (sp?) Lives out east with her family now, was considered the black sheep of the family because she stopped attending FBC while they were still living here. Both brothers have since followed suit.

Nelly Morrow

Sheryl Carter

Justin Soto - worked for Bruce Goddard, pastored in Charity, CA, and started a new church outside of Sacramento a couple of years ago; doing an excellent job; I talk to him regularly

Victor Monteiro - been working for Bruce Goddard all these years; is temporarily helping a new church plant in that area

Lydia Popow

Zachary Foust -- missionary with FBMI, to Peru

Mark  Tossell - one of my best friends now; started a church outside of Sydney, been through some tough things; doing an excellent job

Eva Lamboy

Chin Park

Teresa Horton

Buddy Auclair raising his family at FBC, works as a painter I believe?

Joshua Sigstad - still at FBCH, I think; works in the sound room; raising a good family

Chad Vest - pastored for a time in Michigan then went to work for John Jenkins; he stopped by our church here a month ago and we had a wonderful time after the service catching up; he is raising a good family and serving the Lord

Bonus! Doctorates...

Dave Biter

Dave Douglas - longtime principal of City Baptist; still there? If you mean Dave Douglass, yes he is pretty much the right hand man around here now. Heads up the discipleship program, is one of the main counselors, left off being principal of City Baptist some time ago. Was all set to leave and start a church out West in the wake of the scandal, but never did. The chain of command is now Pastor W / Eddie L / Dave D.

Victor Hernandez - uffda, what a mess he became; split the Spanish ministry under JS; rumors of immorality and embezzlement; died recently in a car crash; the Spanish folks I know do not like the guy though I have no personal knowledge...

Michael Monte

Marc Rhodes - still pastoring the same church in Florida I think and doing a good job by all accounts

Monte Watts - a firm man; can't think of a better word to describe him; still in evangelism? Deceased as of 12/2011.

I'd like to know where Chin Park is now.
Also, I thought Victor Monteiro was at Scott Tewell's church in MD.

Dave Douglas was in the Army and got called to preach in a service at my home church.

:)

We had a REALLY awesome military ministry.

Teresa Horton and husband John are at the Gospel Light Baptist Church in Malvern, AR where John has been pastoring for several years. They are a great couple and doing a fine work there in Malvern. 

Monte Watts? The evangelist was around 60 and died about three years ago due to heart complications. But, I believe he had a son named Monte Watts. Heard that he was a pastor somewhere. We need to spend more time on facebook to find out about all these folks! ;)

BALAAM said:
Monte Watts? The evangelist was around 60 and died about three years ago due to heart complications. But, I believe he had a son named Monte Watts. Heard that he was a pastor somewhere. We need to spend more time on facebook to find out about all these folks! ;)

Monte has a ministry helping churches with construction projects and speaks in those churches.

Tom Brennan said:

Suzanna Streeter (also Valedictorian) - married John Camphuis (sp?)

Nelly Morrow

Sheryl Carter

Lydia Popow

Zachary Foust

Eva Lamboy

Chin Park

Teresa Horton

Buddy Auclair

Bonus! Doctorates...

Dave Biter

Dave Douglas - longtime principal of City Baptist; still there?

Michael Monte

Monte Watts - a firm man; can't think of a better word to describe him; still in evangelism?

Any idea where Sheryl Carter is?  Wasn't she going to be a missionary to England? 

Any idea where Sheryl Carter is?  Wasn't she going to be a missionary to England?

WESLEY said:
She is in Australia.

Eva Lamboy married Osmin Gutierrez.....They're missionaries in Honduras thru FBMI