Who's Who and Mr. and Ms. Hylander

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Tom had an idea that I think would work as a thread.  Let's list the Who's Who and Mr. and Ms. Hylander from as many years as possible.  Let's see how many of them lived up to the "honor".  To do this the right way we will need posters to locate their old Cabers.  When you post please list the year followed by the complete lists.

I realize this thread is for the college but sadly, there were at least two Mr. HBHS award winners who committed suicide, one being the recipient in my graduating class.

Mr. Hylander in my graduating class I believe was Kevin Albert. Great guy but.................................................

Sorry, wish I could check out my Cabers, but atlas I needed room in my home for real books!

The 1975 Caber did not have a Who's Who.

Mr. Hylander - Jack Rose

Miss Hylander - Marilyn Knapp

Anyone know where these 2 ended up?

RAIDER said:
The 1975 Caber did not have a Who's Who.

Mr. Hylander - Jack Rose

Miss Hylander - Marilyn Knapp

Anyone know where these 2 ended up?

Jack Rose was a college teacher my first couple of years at HAC.  He was know for being very intelligent.  I remember upperclassmen telling me not to take his classes my freshman year. 

IFB X-Files said:
kaba said:
...but atlas I needed

Is "atlas" another name for RAIDER as we all know he carries fundamentalism on his shoulders.

And I must ask the question - After I'm gone, who is going to sit behind this keyboard?

RAIDER said:
And I must ask the question - After I'm gone, who is going to sit behind this keyboard?

trained_monkey-e1294089125167.jpg

Sorry...couldn't resist!  8)