Who's Who in HACkerville.

Lone Ranger I think we all felt that way ...I worked on Buckets & bows and I was on Tom Williams bus route. When I was married we worked on Bill Jones route. Blessings on you and your family..

Lone Ranger said:
Sherryh said:
Lone Ranger I probably know you . We left Hammond in 1983

I was a nobody at HAC. My major was Sec. Ed., math/sci, so that circle of friends was small. Other than my bus route, 52, and room mates, not very many knew me. I didn't even date. I asked one girl, if I told you her name you would know her, and she turned me down.

I'm a nobody on this board; never been to HAC; never even been to FBCH.

However, secondhand, I experienced much of what it was (probably) like, as the church I was in modeled themselves after that place.

Walt said:
Lone Ranger said:
Sherryh said:
Lone Ranger I probably know you . We left Hammond in 1983

I was a nobody at HAC. My major was Sec. Ed., math/sci, so that circle of friends was small. Other than my bus route, 52, and room mates, not very many knew me. I didn't even date. I asked one girl, if I told you her name you would know her, and she turned me down.

I'm a nobody on this board; never been to HAC; never even been to FBCH.

However, secondhand, I experienced much of what it was (probably) like, as the church I was in modeled themselves after that place.

Walt, you have been with us long enough that we consider you an Honorary Hacker.  I will say, you do need to visit FBCH/HAC at some time in the future.  It will bring your FFF experience to life!!

pbuckhunt said:
Male
81-84
Sec/ ed history/english

Welcome!

Sec ed with history teaching field myself.  (Although I'm several years behind you. 

patriotic said:
pbuckhunt said:
Male
81-84
Sec/ ed history/english

Welcome!

Sec ed with history teaching field myself.  (Although I'm several years behind you.

All right! 

I was only two years behind you.  Just two! 

Updated:

IFB X-Files - Male - 81- 89

Bruh - Male - 84-89

SwampHag - Female - 82 - 86

SherryH - Female - 74 - 78 

TheVoice - Male - 2009 - 2013 

Lone Ranger - Male - 73 - 77

Norefund - Male - 70's 

Smellin Coffee - Male - 84 - 88

Balaam - Male - 88 - 92

Fishinnut - Male - 77 - 81

16KJV11 - Male - 90 - 93

Deertracks - Male - 79 - 85

Bro. Presswood - Male - 81 - 82

RAIDER - Male - 79 - 83

Teri in NC - Female - 82 - 86

Baptist City Holdout - Male - 81 - 87

tobytyler - Male - 85 - 89

Patriotic - Female - 82 - 86

RebeccaRants - Female - 82 - 86

prophet - Male - 93 - 96

Binacca Chugger - Male - ?

LongGone - Male - 75 - 80

BiblePreacher - Male - 81 - 86

Allen45Fan - Male - 74 - 77

kaba - Male - 82 - 86

Baptist Bishop - Male - 79 - 82

Ev - Female - 85 - 91

ricyd - Male - 82 - 86

Angelface2011 - Female - 94 - 99

jmancrank - Male - 96 - 97

Tennessean - Male - 86 - 92

Gunlover - Male - 92  - 95

Tom Brennan - Most definitely male - 91-97

pbuckhunt - Male - 81 - 84

Non-HAC FBCH:

Least of These - Female

bgwilkinson - Male

Deadbeat List:

Vince Massi

Evelyn - Female

Garfield

cast.sheep - Female

Bravo

brainisengaged - Female

Darkwing Duck - ?

Matthew132 - Male

IFB XFILES....

I find it hard to believe you were there from 81-89 and don't know Raider and I.

We were not exactly quiet.  :)

Teri in NC said:
IFB XFILES....

I find it hard to believe you were there from 81-89 and don't know Raider and I.

I was pretty shy and reserved.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
IFB XFILES....

Wasn't that you that went streaking through chapel with your Speedos?

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
IFB XFILES....

Wasn't that you that went streaking through chapel with your Speedos?

Sweet baby Moses.

That must have been the male split chapel.

IFB X-Files said:
Bump! Bump! Bump! Did you ever ride a wump? We have a Wump with just one hump. But, we know a man called Mr. Gump. Mr Gump has a seven hump Wump. So... if you Bump! Bump! Just jump on the hump on the Wump of Gump.
-Dr. Seuss

Just saying.....

fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
Bump! Bump! Bump! Did you ever ride a wump? We have a Wump with just one hump. But, we know a man called Mr. Gump. Mr Gump has a seven hump Wump. So... if you Bump! Bump! Just jump on the hump on the Wump of Gump.
-Dr. Seuss

Just saying.....

Classic literature for sure!

suess_large.jpg

Smellin Coffee said:
fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
-Dr. Seuss

Just saying.....

suess_large.jpg
My F-I-L was a big fan in teaching his kids Dr. Seuss, so my wife often quoted his stuff to ours kids & I guess I remembered some too. Bump-Trump-oops-Bump.

fishinnut said:
Smellin Coffee said:
fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
-Dr. Seuss

Just saying.....

suess_large.jpg
My F-I-L was a big fan in teaching his kids Dr. Seuss, so my wife often quoted his stuff to ours kids & I guess I remembered some too. Bump-Trump-oops-Bump.

This came from my favorite Dr. Seuss book. For some reason, I just LOVED this book as a kid. Still quote from it to my teens from time to time and they just roll their eyes at me...

fishinnut said:
Smellin Coffee said:
fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
-Dr. Seuss

Just saying.....

suess_large.jpg

Funny story that has nothing to do with the original topic of this thread, but my numbers need help and who is going to say something about a HAC thread getting off topic?

Every year, on the birthday of Dr. Seuss, business owners/managers in our city read to students in different locations---libraries, rec centers, schools, preschools, adult day cares, etc.

I have been invited to go to a rec center that houses our local Special Olympics organization and read for the past 7 years.

This past week, I read GREEN EGGS AND HAM.

Imagine a roomful of Raiders shouting SAM I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri in NC said:
fishinnut said:
Smellin Coffee said:
fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
-Dr. Seuss

Just saying.....

suess_large.jpg

Funny story that has nothing to do with the original topic of this thread, but my numbers need help and who is going to say something about a HAC thread getting off topic?

Every year, on the birthday of Dr. Seuss, business owners/managers in our city read to students in different locations---libraries, rec centers, schools, preschools, adult day cares, etc.

I have been invited to go to a rec center that houses our local Special Olympics organization and read for the past 7 years.

I love this idea!

Teri in NC said:
fishinnut said:
Smellin Coffee said:
fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
-Dr. Seuss

Just saying.....

suess_large.jpg

There's a post that we'll never get back.

Male
Some years in the 80's (I think.  Electroshock treatments leave a fuzzy memory)