Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
He's not a leader to me in any way shape or form.

I don't agree with him on church polity one bit.

He has many followers, online, around the globe.
He hosts soul-winning marathons in major cities, and has a good crowd at every venue. Not a crowd of curious people, but a crowd intent on getting the Gospel out that day.

I don't know why anyone would want to follow him, but I'm not in his generation, and I don't know what makes them tick.

He is a personal friend, and a man who I trained to radicalize IB's, that is all.

earnestly contend

And that is the problem. He, like some IFB's, are looking at the gospel as a decision and not as making disciples who God wants to have an eternal relationship with.

If you trained him, you must be very proud.
You don't have any idea what you are talking about.

earnestly contend

So how does he follow up and disciple all these saved in soul winning marathons in these cities?
What do you mean, "he"?

earnestly contend

The same "he" who hosts soul-winning marathons in major cities, and has a good crowd at every venue. Not a crowd of curious people, but a crowd intent on getting the Gospel out that day.

Are you not following the conversation?
Why would "he", and not "they" be responsible for follow-up?

Like I said, you are just commenting and have no idea what is being practiced.

earnestly contend

Commenting on what you are posting.

And asking questions.

You are the one one making it about he...not me.

Maybe it is you that isn't aware of what is being practiced.
If you are done trolling, that would be great.

earnestly contend

I haven't been trolling at all.

I guess in your zeal to uplift your protege you have failed to discuss or answer questions and would rather avoid and weakly try and put down. But hey earnestly contend...

Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:

He hosts soul-winning marathons in major cities, and has a good crowd at every venue. Not a crowd of curious people, but a crowd intent on getting the Gospel out that day.

I don't know why anyone would want to follow him, but I'm not in his generation, and I don't know what makes them tick.

He is a personal friend, and a man who I trained to radicalize IB's, that is all.

earnestly contend

And that is the problem. He, like some IFB's, are looking at the gospel as a decision and not as making disciples who God wants to have an eternal relationship with.

earnestly contend

So how does he follow up and disciple all these saved in soul winning marathons in these cities?
What do you mean, "he"?

earnestly contend

The same "he" who hosts soul-winning marathons in major cities, and has a good crowd at every venue. Not a crowd of curious people, but a crowd intent on getting the Gospel out that day.

earnestly contend

And asking questions.

earnestly contend

I guess in your zeal to uplight your protege you have failed to discuss or answer questions and would rather avoid and weakly try and put down. But hey earnestly contend...
You have done nothing but level accusations, some disguised as questions, based solely on what you say is the content of my posts.

How can you possibly assume the level of follow up work from one line in a post?

You are definitely trolling.

Start your own phenomena, and quit hating on others, you ass.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

What do you mean, "he"?

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

And asking questions.

earnestly contend

I guess in your zeal to uplight your protege you have failed to discuss or answer questions and would rather avoid and weakly try and put down. But hey earnestly contend...
You have done nothing but level accusations, some disguised as questions, based solely on what you say is the content of my posts.

How can you possibly assume the level of follow up work from one line in a post?

earnestly contend

Your asked and you avoid then you level the accusations.

You need to change your signature from

Earnestly contend to Eagerly contentious

Donald Trump is my hero!

What a guy to walk into the devils den and face them head on.

Wow!

My heroes have always been Cowboys. (not the Dallas ones)

Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

What do you mean, "he"?

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

And asking questions.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

You made an assumption about "lack of follow up work", which you say is based on the info I provided in a post.
You didn't frame it as a question, until I, rightly so, pointed out that you didn't know anything about it.
Then you made an accusation, loosely framed as a follow up question.

Had you been interested in the procedure, rather than accusatory, I would have discussed it with you.

I'm not gonna get up to the plate and swing at the junk balls you're pitching, and then claim we had a discussion.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:
Mathew Ward said:
prophet said:

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

What do you mean, "he"?

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

And asking questions.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

You made an assumption about "lack of follow up work", which you say is based on the info I provided in a post.
You didn't frame it as a question, until I, rightly so, pointed out that you didn't know anything about it.
Then you made an accusation, loosely framed as a follow up question.

Had you been interested in the procedure, rather than accusatory, I would have discussed it with you.

I'm not gonna get up to the plate and swing at the junk balls you're pitching, and then claim we had a discussion.

earnestly contend

Here is the actual question I asked "So how does he follow up and disciple all these saved in soul winning marathons in these cities?"

Had I made the assumption of a lack follow up that would have been actually in thecquestion.

Seems you made the presumption and didn't want to discuss the issue.