Why has the HAC FFF declined?

sword said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
sword said:
There's a new generation of Hyles Anderson grads pastoring growing churches all over America. They don't post here nor do we talk about them because most of the posters are over 40 and graduated in the Hyles years. These newer pastors, for the most part, graduated after 2000.
This is an excellent point and one with which I 100% agree.
Honest question. Of the students who graduated since 2000 who would be the five that pastor the five largest churches and where do they pastor?
Not sure about size of their churches, but here are a few that come to mind.

Brandon McCurdy, Mokena Baptist Church, Mokena IL.
Joe Brown, Marion Avenue Baptist Church, Washington IA.
Dustin Moore, Ravenswood Baptist Church, Chicago IL.
Justin Lehman, Lighthouse Baptist church, Denair, CA
Marne Palmani, Fort Cooper Baptist Church, Inverness, FL
Phil Edge, Crestwood Baptist Church, Tyrone, GA
Chad Matheny, Freedom Baptist Church, Yuma AZ.
Don Wruck, Lighthouse Baptist Church, Winter Park FL.
Steve Frost, Shawnee Baptist Church, Louisville, KY
Michael Moffitt, Sun Valley Baptist Church, Phoenix, Arizona
Ben Lang, Temple Baptist Church, Muncie, IN
Tom McConkey Liberty Baptist Church, Yuma AZ

Thanks...I was curious. Don't run in IFB circles but don't see or hear of any HAC graduates. There maybe some here. We definitely have more Baptist Churches than an area should need :D

At least we can always count on Dave Hyles trying to make himself relevant again to liven things up.

Deadbeats.....the lot of you ;)

It is my fault, and I must accept responsibility for my inaction.

Normally, I stir 7 controversies in a week, then cherry-pick who I answer, and even defend the other side of the argument mid stream.

This generates traffic.

J/k.

No, I wasn't!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
16KJV11 said:
I believe that brother Wilkerson does not give detractors as much ammunition for criticism as Schaap did.  Hence there is not much new to talk about.

I'm not a Hacker but am a long time poster on the fff.
I think that you guys have already said what needs to be said about being a Hacker...a few times. If appears that in Hackerdom there is nothing new under the sun. :)
I believe that Pastor Wilkerson is very hard to dislike, much less hate...he isn't the lightning rod of Schaap or Hyles. Neither does he carry the baggage of questionable doctrine or personal morality as Schaap or Hyles.
Finally, the movement Hyles or IFB) isn't nearly what it once was and it's hard to hate (even) the Yankees when they're losing.

You and I have many difference of opinion but you are really WRONG on this one. The Yankees are always easy to hate!
Hear, hear

How are we going to get the next generation to pick up the mantle, stand in the gap and carry the cross of the FFF. Where are the  posters of tomorrow's.

Maybe we need to try new methods and bring in some new ideas.
Maybe we should drop some of RAIDER's standards, like one idea per post.
I suggest we should stop worrying about the numbers and adopt a come as you will easy posting philosophy.

We should stop talking about the past, the old paths, Hyles, Schapp or anything before 2013 and focus on the future. Stop being so negative and adopt a Joel Olsteen, everything is going to be alright attitude.

We must embrace technology and the latest in social media and make the FFF a positive, happy place.

sword said:
We must embrace technology and the latest in social media and make the FFF a SAFE, positive, happy place.

Fixed it for you.  Millennials needs a SAFE place.

Twisted said:
sword said:
We must embrace technology and the latest in social media and make the FFF a SAFE, positive, happy place.

Fixed it for you.  Millennials needs a SAFE place.
Good catch

RAIDER said:
I'm sure you have noticed the decline in posters on the HAC FFF.  It has been a slow decline.  If we look back to the heyday it is a tremendous drop off.  Some that have been on here for many years remember the great threads that we had.  We remember the rapid posting from numerous posters.  We remember the heated discussions had by many.  Overall, it was an enjoyable time for all.

So here is my question - Why the decline?  Did it just get "old"?  Has FB and other outlets taken our attention?  Is it because there are no current scandals at FBCH/HAC? 

What think ye, Hacker Nation?

Don't know, but Stephan Peters is greatly missed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I did a Saturday post-a-thon.

The results are in:

5,000 wives and 7,000 concubines

Teri in NC said:
I forgot my password.

YMBAH if...............

you post on the FFF non-stop for several years and then forget your password.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
I forgot my password.

YMBAH if...............

Wait!  My computer always remembers my passwords. 

I got a new computer at the office.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
I forgot my password.

YMBAH if...............

YMBAH if.............

you post non-stop on the FFF for several years and get a new computer and don't know your password.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
I forgot my password.

YMBAH if...............

YMBAH if.............

you post non-stop on the FFF for several years and get a new computer and don't know your password.

..and the new computer doesn't know your password. Oh the humanity!

TheRealJonStewart said:
Change of movement and less controversies within the movement amongst the well-known individuals. There was another anti-IFB forum that was managed by an ex-PCC student (Darrell something). That site is no longer available and is pretty much dead.

Less scandals, less controversies, less gossip.

Darrell, is that you?

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
I forgot my password.

YMBAH if...............

YMBAH if.............

Actually, that probably qualifies for a Stinkin' one...