Why I will be voting for Ted Cruz

Billy

Elect
Reaction score
After last night it just seems like its the evangelical thing to do.

Do I believe he is the best person to lead our nation as Pastor in Chief....NOPE

But I'm going to be a good little evangelical and "follow" along.

Billy

Billy said:

Do I believe he is the best person to lead our nation as Pastor in Chief....NOPE

Billy

yeah.... Besides.... He's an anointed "Robin Hood".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s

The "Average Black".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4jN8bPHPs

I think he's the best candidate thats electable.
If Hillary or Bernie get elected they will likely pick at least 3 Supreme Court Justices. Many justices serve for 25 to 30 years. Can we afford to have the balance of the court shifted for that long.

Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

I understand God is in control, but as a nation we can bring his judgment on ourselves.

sword said:
I think he's the best candidate that electable.
If Hillary or Bernie get elected they will likely pick at least 3 Supreme Court Justices. Many justices serve for 25 to 30 years. Can we afford to have the balance of the court shifted for that long.

Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

I understand God is in control, but as a nation we can bring his judgment on ourselves.

He's unelectable. There is no way he can win a general election. He doesn't have any crossover appeal.

Billy said:

Billy

I have no idea what the basis of your sarcasm is....BUT....I am voting for Cruz because I believe he absolutely is the best person to lead our nation (among the choices presented0. he has laid out detailed policy proposals, including a tax system over haul.

After the very first Republican debate, I went to his website and gave him a small donation. Thinking i'll give him another donation today. My second choice is Rubio, but I would have to hold my nose to vote for him or Trump...but would do so.

Not sure i could or would vote for Bush...fortunately, that appears to be a very long shot.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Billy said:

Billy

I have no idea what the basis of your sarcasm is....BUT....I am voting for Cruz because I believe he absolutely is the best person to lead our nation (among the choices presented0. he has laid out detailed policy proposals, including a tax system over haul.

After the very first Republican debate, I went to his website and gave him a small donation. Thinking i'll give him another donation today. My second choice is Rubio, but I would have to hold my nose to vote for him or Trump...but would do so.

Not sure i could or would vote for Bush...fortunately, that appears to be a very long shot.

Cruz obviously believes he's anointed by God. I can't vote for someone like that.

Its like a "pastor" standing in his pulpit and harping on being a "man of God". When they do, I leave. He has a very high opinion of himself. He has consistently lied about so many different things.

I imagine.... you like liars....

praise_yeshua said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Billy said:

Billy

Cruz obviously believes he's anointed by God. I can't vote for someone like that.

Its like a "pastor" standing in his pulpit and harping on being a "man of God". When they do, I leave. He has a very high opinion of himself. He has consistently lied about some many different things.

Actually, I do like you...kind of....

Tarheel Baptist said:
praise_yeshua said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Billy said:

Billy

Its like a "pastor" standing in his pulpit and harping on being a "man of God". When they do, I leave. He has a very high opinion of himself. He has consistently lied about some many different things.

Actually, I do like you...kind of....

What's the "kinda" part.....the lying part? I can accept that about you.... :)

Cruz would be number two for me....if he is even eligible to become President based on "natural born" citizen interpretation.

I'm really just stirring the pot with the "pastor in chief" comment..I'm looking for a statesman's not a savior...I have one of those.

I fully support my Cat-Lick/Baptist Rubio for president, I believe he is the future of the republican party.

Billy

Billy said:
Cruz would be number two for me....if he is even eligible to become President based on "natural born" citizen interpretation.

I'm really just stirring the pot with the "pastor in chief" comment..I'm looking for a statesman's not a savior...I have one of those.

I fully support my Cat-Lick/Baptist Rubio for president, I believe he is the future of the republican party.

Billy

I wonder if Rubio isn't "bought and paid for". I'd take him any day over Cruz.

praise_yeshua said:
Billy said:

Billy

I think they all are...

praise_yeshua said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Billy said:

Billy

Its like a "pastor" standing in his pulpit and harping on being a "man of God". When they do, I leave. He has a very high opinion of himself. He has consistently lied about so many different things.

What politician hasn't?

Tarheel Baptist said:
Billy said:

Billy

Thank goodness.

praise_yeshua said:
Billy said:

Billy

That just gives me confirmation that I have made the right choice, and I'll have to hold my nose even tighter to vote for Rubio.  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
praise_yeshua said:
Billy said:

Billy

That just gives me confirmation that I have made the right choice, and I'll have to hold my nose even tighter to vote for Rubio.  :)

Rubio is a good man...
Here is nice Op/Ed piece: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/02/01/after-iowa-keep-your-eye-on-marco-rubio-not-trump-or-cruz.html?intcmp=hpbt2

And with Sen. Tim Scott's endorsement...watch for my man to over take both Cruz and Trump in South Carolina.

Billy

Read this about Cruz.....

I'm not a Carson fan but Cruz's people are dirty...... They are just like him....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/02/carson-accuses-cruz-camp-spreading-false-rumors-on-campaign-suspension.html

Billy said:
And with Sen. Tim Scott's endorsement...watch for my man to over take both Cruz and Trump in South Carolina.

Billy

I doubt it. Trump might have a hard time in SC with Cruz but Florida..... Rubio can't even get his own state to support him....

By the way.... Florida will decide this election. Trump has a huge lead and there is no sign that Rubio is making up any ground.

https://marcorubio.com/news/marco-rubio-iowa-caucus-speech-video/