Why is America the greatest country in the world?

LOL. You use a video from a HBO "faux" newsroom show to try to establish truth?

I knew you were slow but this "takes the cake".

praise_yeshua said:

I also use children's stories to teach my kids lessons on morality. Now did you have a point?

rsc2a said:
praise_yeshua said:

I also use children's stories to teach my kids lessons on morality. Now did you have a point?

Like Santa Claus?

The real thing is so much better than a fake representation. You do know we have the real "LIGHT" now..... don't you?

The Gospel is Jesus plus nothing.

If only PY had been around to tell Jesus how wrong He for using parables...

rsc2a said:

Who says "parables" are fictional?

I never said a fictional story is wrong. I said the real thing is so much BETTER. 

Just stick with the "parables" told by Jesus. You don't need to add anything to them.

praise_yeshua said:
rsc2a said:

Who says "parables" are fictional?

Umm...they are stories told for the purposes of making a point.

I never said a fictional story is wrong. I said the real thing is so much BETTER. 

LOL. You use a video from a HBO "faux" newsroom show to try to establish truth? - PY

Just stick with the "parables" told by Jesus. You don't need to add anything to them.

Until someone asks what Jesus means because they don't get it....

rsc2a said:
Umm...they are stories told for the purposes of making a point.

Doesn't mean they were fictional. Just general stories without naming or identifying the characters. They were true. It they weren't true. They are useless. Just a figment of someone's imagination.

LOL. You use a video from a HBO "faux" newsroom show to try to establish truth? - PY

Good grief. You're comparing a fictional story presented from a group of liars to what Jesus taught in parables?

Yeah. You're a NUT.  ::)

Until someone asks what Jesus means because they don't get it....

Jesus didn't use parables for everyone to understand. You really are sloooooow.....

praise_yeshua said:

So are the points made in the video invalid? If so why?

BTW we here in Michigan are proud to Call Jeff Daniels one of our own. The guy is a serious "homer" for his state.

subllibrm said:
praise_yeshua said:

Not mine to argue for. Are you confused at how this works?

BTW we here in Michigan are proud to Call Jeff Daniels one of our own. The guy is a serious "homer" for his state.

Yeah. I was especially impressed with Dumb and Dumber..... and "Dumb and Dumber to".

One of "best lines" was.....

"you bone her like a chicken cutlet".

Class.... real "class".

subllibrm said:

You can't live in Michigan. I'm in Nashville and we are the same person.

rsc2a said:
subllibrm said:

You can't live in Michigan. I'm in Nashville and we are the same person.

I know you are but what am I?

praise_yeshua said:
subllibrm said:
praise_yeshua said:

Yeah. I was especially impressed with Dumb and Dumber..... and "Dumb and Dumber to".

Class.... real "class".

PY giving his take on class. Now that is funny right there.

subllibrm said:
praise_yeshua said:
subllibrm said:
praise_yeshua said:

Class.... real "class".

PY giving his take on class. Now that is funny right there.

Poor baby. You're one promoting Jeff Daniels. Not me.

Tim said:
We are the best country because we are an experiment in democracy that is still running 200 years later.

We have a democratic republic. Its not a true "democracy".

Either way, America is better than the rest of the world for many reasons. Reasons lost on scum like the one posting the OP.

Wow PY/CU,  that was uncalled for. Nobody made in the image of God does not deserve to be called scum, especially a brother in the Lord.

Recovering IFB said:
Wow PY/CU,  that was uncalled for. Nobody made in the image of God does not deserve to be called scum, especially a brother in the Lord.

Maybe you don't know what "scum" means. Its CAN be a layer of dirt on top of a liquid.

However, it can also be...

a dishonest, unkind, or unpleasant person

Which pretty much sums up the forum NUT. He has constantly lied about me from the beginning. He continually misrepresents what others say. I stand by what I wrote. I could care less what a Calvinist thinks of much of anything. Enjoy your "special" position of absolute authority and imputation.

For the record. Rsca doesn't believe in being "born again". He doesn't believe that salvation is an instantaneous process of regeneration.

You two have nothing in common. You're defending someone you don't even know what he believes.

Recovering IFB said:
It's classy. ;)

rsc2a said:
Recovering IFB said:
It's classy. ;)

At least it wasn't Jeff Daniels.  8)