WHY NOT?

Route_70

Elect
Reaction score
Why doesn't Congress show some real cajones, and eliminate the income tax altogether?

Never gonna happen. Slaves need a yoke.

The world (the United States, at least) is full of stupid people.  To actually believe that this tax cut is some great thing!  SMH.

Route_70 said:
Why doesn't Congress show some real cajones, and eliminate the income tax altogether?

The most reasonable thing you have ever posted here.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:

The most reasonable thing you have ever posted here.

Everything I have posted is reasonable.  This just happens to be, as you say, the MOST reasonable of all the reasonable things I have posted.

Route_70 said:

I would prefer that the government raise money for its necessary expenditures by taxing consumption, not income; we have become a nation of spenders instead of savers.

Route_70 said:

Good one.

Next you'll be saying hell has frozen over.

Twisted said:
Route_70 said:

Good one.

That happened on the last day of the baseball season in 2016.

patzer said:
Twisted said:
Route_70 said:

Good one.

That happened on the last day of the baseball season in 2016.
[emoji23]

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk