Widespread Damage at US Bases.

Uh, what "credible nuclear threat?" Trump told us on June 26, 2025 that Iran's nuclear facilities had been "totally obliterated" and that it would "likely take years" to rebuild it.


We were told in March 2025 that Iran did not have a nuclear weapons program.


We were told in March 2026 that Iran had made no effort to rebuild the nuclear weapons capability which had been "totally obliterated" in June, 2025.

Don't try to confuse @ALAYMAN with the facts...he knows what he believes.
 
I don't think you know what irony means.
Yes, I do know what irony means. Just because you are slamming me doesn’t mean I’m not gonna have a come back in the positive.

If I’m using their playbook, I’m using their playbook. And he has absolutely no proof that Iran would bomb America. You have no proof either!!
 
Yes, I do know what irony means. Just because you are slamming me doesn’t mean I’m not gonna have a come back in the positive.

If I’m using their playbook, I’m using their playbook. And he has absolutely no proof that Iran would bomb America. You have no proof either!!
I don't need any proof because I'm not saying would or wouldn't, could or couldn't. I also have never posted any support for the war on Iran.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top