Wilkerson

Wilkerson is a stand up guy.

He's humble, gracious, and liked by all that know him.

Completely unpretentious.

Wilkerson might be okay if he was to clean up the church and get rid of those who hold to the past administrations.

Heard a message of his on YouTube. Not impressed at all! Typical HACker blow-hard! That place really needs to be razed to the ground! Good riddance!
Knowing how he's avoided cleaning up FBCH...he doesn't even NEED to be in ministry.

It's a very different place then when he came.

Many changes have been made and many staff members have "elected" to move on.

Getting converts into a local church is a priority and strong effort is made to teach and train all new converts through a detailed discipleship program.

sadly he did not listen to Joy Evans in her cry for help.

It's a very different place then when he came.

Many changes have been made and many staff members have "elected" to move on.

Getting converts into a local church is a priority and strong effort is made to teach and train all new converts through a detailed discipleship program.
Yet, without an enforced cleaning up of the membership, discipline of the church, this is all meaningless.

Yet, without an enforced cleaning up of the membership, discipline of the church, this is all meaningless.
How can you say seeing people being saved is meaningless?

How can you say teaching new converts to be disciples of Christ is meaningless?

How can you say sending missionaries around the world is meaningless?

Clearly you have your focus on the wrong things. I know nothing about you or your church but I have found those who spend their time finding fault in others usually have little time to to do much else. Just because he has handled issues differently than you would have does not make him wrong.

Clearly you have your focus on the wrong things. I know nothing about you or your church but I have found those who spend their time finding fault in others usually have little time to to do much else. Just because he has handled issues differently than you would have does not make him wrong.
Joe’s sounding more and more like a leftist every day. Sad....LOL 😉

If the leaven hasn't been purged, it's still there....error still abounds and infects.

From the outside looking in, Wilkerson seems to be a pretty ‘vanilla’ leader.
Is there still a viable Hyles Anderson College?

Wilkerson might be okay if he was to clean up the church and get rid of those who hold to the past administrations.
Exactly!
Phony compromised yellow bellied coward.