Will We Ever Know

Saved by Grace

Elect
Reaction score
Will we ever know how many people have been lied about, accused, sladered, destroyed, or hurt bc of WHBC?

Will we ever know how many that place really helped, encouraged, and restored?

I wonder which group has more in it, but more importantly I wonder what God really thinks of all this. I wonder what he really thinks about his children acting worse than lost people ( im refferring to WHBC, certain staff AND some of the folks that post on this site) I read some of the old post today and all I got to say is that some folks talk mighty big behind keyboards. 

I dont wish any on both sides ill will, but we should all be careful (yes Tom and company im sure your on here somewhere) and mindful that we will give account of the faith we live out to the real and Holy GOD of the Bible. This is his church and his children and we must never forget that people we dislike in this world are sinners just like you and me who needed a Savior to die in our place.

Just me and  Big kid not reffering to you. I dont know the real people behind these names ( i have some guesses though lol) but if one of you taught at OBC during early 2000's . Thank you for taking time to be one of my teachers.

You are correct in that WHBC "leadership" is on this site.  Ever since the early 2000's this site has been monitored by them.  They copy and paste the post over to Word documents and keep record of many who post.

As to you first 2 questions, we will only know once we get to Heaven and then I doubt we will care.