Windsor Hills Secret Society

T

TruthBearer

I wonder if any of the staff at Windsor Hills had knowledge of any criminal activity as the reason people are leaving in droves up there. If they did they are just as guilty.

TruthBearer said:
I wonder if any of the staff at Windsor Hills had knowledge of any criminal activity as the reason people are leaving in droves up there. If they did they are just as guilty.

Well, I hear the police are involved in the whole mess so it would not surprise me.

TruthBearer said:

Messing around with 14 women who are not your wife and are under your "authority" is reason for criminal activity.

It is amazing how JV always mentions the piece of paper with the circle in it with his initials in the middle, with everything outside that circle none of his business. However WHBCult is always in everyone's business, monitoring facebook accounts, this website, people's personal lives etc. WHBCult must have a big piece of paper and a very large circle with lots of initials.

It seems to be somewhat hypocritical to use the "mind your own business" phrase when they are always in everyones business.

This is an example of their Secret Society they want everyone to not pay attention to what the Vineyard's and Staff is doing so they don't have to deal with problems and can continue manipulating and abusing people.

Well Jesse Jackson (Stone) was a Marxist and would bring Marxist reading material to the dorms. Now Joel McCarty is a fully woke anti-American Marxist who worships Joe Biden.